Guest Size Goat's Milk Soaps With Design

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BandBSoaps

Reaction score
Hi All!
First of all, I wish to thank everyone for letting me join and be a part of such a great community - I look forward to helping anyone here that has a question regarding guest soap (or otherwise) for their B&B. You see, I make designer goat's milk guest-size soaps for B&B's, Spas and Inns, and wanted to let everyone out there know what is available from us. I am not posting this as a blatant plug for my soap, but rather as an additional resource for you for your soap needs. My company is called iCandy Soaps, and if you visit my website and click on "Hotel Soap" you will see what is currently available.
Thank you all again for welcoming me to this forum, and I look forward to many conversations with everyone!

Better to post this information under resources. It will be lost in this thread.

I see no website or contact info for you, you did not post a link in your post and you did not post it where people will find it, it is not "laugh, cry" is it? I would move it and add a link if you want people to find your soap.

Great! Now leave it there and innkeepers will see it, if you post it all over the forum the moderator will ban you, just as an fyi. You will be a spammer.
Thanks and I think your prices look reasonable. Are you willing to emboss with letter or anything other than what you have currently?

Great! Now leave it there and innkeepers will see it, if you post it all over the forum the moderator will ban you, just as an fyi. You will be a spammer.
Thanks and I think your prices look reasonable. Are you willing to emboss with letter or anything other than what you have currently?.
Thank you for your help, Joey Yes, we can do any letter of your choice, as pictured below:
initial.jpg

You would only need to let us know the letter you desire by placing a note in the "Note to Seller" field at checkout.

Thanks and I think your prices look reasonable. Are you willing to emboss with letter or anything other than what you have currently?.
Thank you for your help, Joey Yes, we can do any letter of your choice, as pictured below:
initial.jpg

You would only need to let us know the letter you desire by placing a note in the "Note to Seller" field at checkout.
We do take design requests. Just send us an email letting us know what general design you are lookng for and we will see what we can do. There is a very good chance we can accommodate your request for no additional charge.

Back