Guest stories

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
I was about to add some new photos to the innteractive blog and saw a new article mentioning a new "Guests stories" blogger out there. I am not sure if it is anyone here, definately not me! I have enough blogs to try to keep current! I think we all from time to time want to share funny or annoying guest stories. I hope we can remember to not be too specific or name names. I think I will keep my guest stories limited to this forum. The internet is forever...
http://innteractiveinns.blogspot.com/
PS As always feel free to write articles to the innteractive inns blog, share your part of the world. I just ask that you add a photo or two, we all love photos! BTW I got some great images yesterday from one spot, it was one of those weird moments where I went kayaking, then sat in a chair along the shore and a story unfolded - if you know my blog you can read it there. :)

From the anti-social media blog (on social media and the like-gate phenomena)
Do You Like Me?[/h1]
Excerpt: [COLOR= rgb(54, 54, 54)]I do think like-gating has its place. I understand you want more from me to be BFFs rather than casual acquaintances. But convince me you are worthy of my valuable stream real estate between Farmville updates and what my high school best friend’s cat had for lunch before I add you to my life.[/COLOR]
JB this is classic, as I cannot handle FB and reading what other innkeepers and highschool mates cats had for lunch! What is wrong with innkeepers who post that crap! ICK! I don't want to stay there, ever. Don't they realize this? And post poltical diatribes on their FB page which is associated with their inn. PLEaSE STOP THE INNSANITY! ha ha had to say that after reading that article by agnes.
cry_smile.gif

Oooh..."like gating"...I've never heard that term but I have seen corporations using it. Interesting!

From the anti-social media blog (on social media and the like-gate phenomena)
Do You Like Me?[/h1]
Excerpt: [COLOR= rgb(54, 54, 54)]I do think like-gating has its place. I understand you want more from me to be BFFs rather than casual acquaintances. But convince me you are worthy of my valuable stream real estate between Farmville updates and what my high school best friend’s cat had for lunch before I add you to my life.[/COLOR]
JB this is classic, as I cannot handle FB and reading what other innkeepers and highschool mates cats had for lunch! What is wrong with innkeepers who post that crap! ICK! I don't want to stay there, ever. Don't they realize this? And post poltical diatribes on their FB page which is associated with their inn. PLEaSE STOP THE INNSANITY! ha ha had to say that after reading that article by agnes.
cry_smile.gif
I had to go check just to be sure...you can read my FB content without liking me.

Back