GUEST THREAT

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A family emergency happening in December?
confused_smile.gif

confused_smile.gif
wendydk said:
confused_smile.gif
It is just another attempt to get around the two night requirement. I told them that due to our tour schedules (always have tours on Saturdays and Sundays) we cannot take a one night weekend stay, and recommended several inns that will take one nighters in December.
We would consider it if they were booking a wine tour. But we will lose too much letting a Saturday go without. There are plenty of guests booking two nights with the wine tour into December.
So now they emailed back and said they could do a one night on Friday or Sunday.
Okay - due to a family situation arising, you can't stay your original booking of Saturday and Sunday, but you could stay one night Friday, Saturday or Sunday? Sure
So she is free to come for ONE night Friday, Saturday or Sunday but a family situation arose that will keep her from staying two nights....
I told her Sunday was available for a one night stay and have not heard back so sent her her cancellation number so I can open up the weekend again. She booked the whirlpool tub room which is always the one that books on weekends so I wanted that one open.
RIki

Back