Guest Who Print Your Website

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
I was stripping a room and saw a big pile of papers stacked on the dresser. I picked it up and it was about 20+ pages from our website, including a large photo of the innkeepers.
poke.gif

There was a page of photos of the room, I held it up and turned around and looked at the room (good, I thought, same linens in this image and same configuration! Even the bathroom shot from our website!)
Only once have I had someone mention "This isn't the same as the website" and they arrived 8 months after their reservation, so we had done some room adjustments. I was shocked they noticed, but they did. Some folks like to see every little detail in a room they are booking, so this is a good thing and a bad thing. But they have to understand we DO make changes.
I am glad to see it printed so well, anyway.

Nice! I love when I see that...we put so much effort into our sites it warms my heart to see that info get USED!!!!

They arrived finding DH on his hands and knees planing that blasted front door, covered in sweat in his grubby shorts and painted up dirty old tshirt...they probably really needed the photos to figure out who he was!
The door opens and closes now, he spent over an hour planing and cleaning it up. It has never been this bad before...so much for non surgical solutions.
I kept these to show him the pages. I guess we need to see them printed and on iphones to double check them once in a while.

They arrived finding DH on his hands and knees planing that blasted front door, covered in sweat in his grubby shorts and painted up dirty old tshirt...they probably really needed the photos to figure out who he was!
The door opens and closes now, he spent over an hour planing and cleaning it up. It has never been this bad before...so much for non surgical solutions.
I kept these to show him the pages. I guess we need to see them printed and on iphones to double check them once in a while..
They arrived finding DH on his hands and knees planing that blasted front door,
For cryin out loud, get that man a decent workbench ;)

Yeah right. We have massive thunder and lightning and heavy heavy rain so he couldn't take the door off to do it. It was the sides of the door he shaved.

A few years back while surfing the net, I found a picture of my Cottage king bed with the sheets everywhere (bed/floor). A guest had taken the picture and posted it saying how comfy the bed was and that they had a good time here. It shocked me at first ..now I just go with the f..l..o..w...
regular_smile.gif
Mary in Bwater.

A good reminder to google your inn form time to time and go as far as you can with it, page 3 , 4, and 5.
I found a photo of our porch on the presidential blog. I was able to post a comment and let folks know where that porch was located if they too, wanted to enjoy it. So I didn't say anything negative about it. The poster never actually stayed here, but found the photo and liked it.
You can watermark your images if you wish. But I am more than happy to have the love spread around online. :)

A good reminder to google your inn form time to time and go as far as you can with it, page 3 , 4, and 5.
I found a photo of our porch on the presidential blog. I was able to post a comment and let folks know where that porch was located if they too, wanted to enjoy it. So I didn't say anything negative about it. The poster never actually stayed here, but found the photo and liked it.
You can watermark your images if you wish. But I am more than happy to have the love spread around online. :).
I found a photo of our porch on the presidential blog.
Huh??? Who posted it? What did it say? If they never stayed there...this is too weird. People can't just take your pictures and post them because they like it.....well yes..I guess they can...but I certainly would have something to say to that person.

FYI interesting also as there is a B&B with the same name in Texas, so we compete for spots in google. That B&B is listed in dozens of TX listings that do not apply to us here, not sure if many are free or not, but none for this area. I sometimes look to see if they have changed any directories etc.

I had to leave it, it was very complimentary. I found it from my statz showing people clicking through from there...there was no link, but they would check the photo info and then google us. So I left it. :)

Back