Guests from New York

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
trishany said:
Are the best. They appreciate the sheets, the gourmet breakfast, the quietness, the saints, etc. Wish all our guests were from New York.
You have to have a very, high-class B&B to make them happy.
Where have your non-NY guests been from? They haven't been appreciative? Who wouldn't appreciate a gourmet breakfast, and a quiet weekend in the country?
In saying "you have to have a very, high class B&B to make them happy" it reminds me of some guests I had from Jersey who were college shopping in Ohio. They didn't even go to their appointment at our lovely university here... something they saw just driving around said that it 'just wouldn't do.' They went out for dinner at one of our nicest restaurants.... and commented that "it didn't cost very much." I asked them how it tasted... "Oh, very good." I got the impression that they would have been much happier here if I'd have charged them three times as much. If that's the kind of guests you're talking about, you can have them.
As far as Bree having the brass to answer... I've been gone for two days and half the forum has you on ignore for your inflammatory remarks. (NY guests are the best? Does that mean the entire rest of the planet sucks? Did you mean to insult the entire rest of the country, let alone the other countries represented here in the forum, or was that an unintentional slight?)
I like all of my guests, no matter where they're from...
=)
Kk.

trishany said:
Are the best. They appreciate the sheets, the gourmet breakfast, the quietness, the saints, etc. Wish all our guests were from New York.
This is a ridiculous statement. An ego is out of control. I am also adding this person to ignore.

trishany said:
This is a ridiculous statement. An ego is out of control. I am also adding this person to ignore..
Joe Bloggs said:
trishany said:
This is a ridiculous statement. An ego is out of control. I am also adding this person to ignore.
Hi Joe Bloggs, do you want to share which State or what part of the country your Inn is located?

Back