Guests & gift cards

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Madeleine

Reaction score
We sell our own GC's but do not participate in any directory-related GC programs. Had a guest this week who had an outstanding balance on the GC which they wanted to use for this stay. No GC. Doesn't know where it is. Thought we had it because of the balance on it. No, we don't have it.
Printed out the GC and had her sign that there is no balance remaining any longer in case she finds her copy 5 years from now and neither of us remember if it's spent.
Just a way to do this when someone shows up without the GC from YOUR place, not from a directory.

What would be so much easier is if the booking program allowed me to attach more than one rez to a GC. It does not. Once it has been 'used' it no longer appears in the list to be selected. I really don't want to write it out again with the new amount.

What would be so much easier is if the booking program allowed me to attach more than one rez to a GC. It does not. Once it has been 'used' it no longer appears in the list to be selected. I really don't want to write it out again with the new amount..
What program are you using? The two I've used both had the capability of using partial GC amount for multiple reservations.

What would be so much easier is if the booking program allowed me to attach more than one rez to a GC. It does not. Once it has been 'used' it no longer appears in the list to be selected. I really don't want to write it out again with the new amount..
What program are you using? The two I've used both had the capability of using partial GC amount for multiple reservations.
SuperInn.

Back