Had any of you seen this?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmptyNest

Reaction score
Just wonder if any of you had seen this.
Edited: Sorry, I didn't explain what this was about :-( I didn't read any further to learn about the "club"..I just thought this some good information on what innkeepers can do for their websites and just how much time it can take if you really want to do it right.
Jeanne has already explained who they are. I am with her 100%. I have learned alot from Lisa's workshops over the years..and even though I can always pick out one of their sites without scrolling to the bottom of the screen....they are always attractive and done well...especially for the $$$ you have to pay.

It would have been nice to know ahead of time that i would be clicking over to an ad, not an article.

It would have been nice to know ahead of time that i would be clicking over to an ad, not an article..
Once on their site, even tho this was to join their club, you could click on a ton of links for info. I think catlady was wondering if any of us had joined this. (If you look under the 'Blogs to Innspire' list you'll see a lot of Acorn's blogs show up there with helpful tips.)

It would have been nice to know ahead of time that i would be clicking over to an ad, not an article..
Once on their site, even tho this was to join their club, you could click on a ton of links for info. I think catlady was wondering if any of us had joined this. (If you look under the 'Blogs to Innspire' list you'll see a lot of Acorn's blogs show up there with helpful tips.)
Ah, thank you for the clarification.

If you don't know anything about Acorn, the couple that run it are former innkeepers and they are an excellent resource for the industry. They are extremely helpful in sharing website, social media and SEO information (just like swirt) for the do-it-yourselfers and they do websites and SEO for both inns and associations. I have never paid them for their services directly but I often pick up useful information from their webinars and workshops and my DH availed himself of an hour of free one-on-one Q&A that Lisa did at the Mid-Atlantic Conference.
It's possible that there is a fee for the Club 60 (I hadn't heard of it before) but most of the webinars and handouts from them are free on Acorn's website.

If you don't know anything about Acorn, the couple that run it are former innkeepers and they are an excellent resource for the industry. They are extremely helpful in sharing website, social media and SEO information (just like swirt) for the do-it-yourselfers and they do websites and SEO for both inns and associations. I have never paid them for their services directly but I often pick up useful information from their webinars and workshops and my DH availed himself of an hour of free one-on-one Q&A that Lisa did at the Mid-Atlantic Conference.
It's possible that there is a fee for the Club 60 (I hadn't heard of it before) but most of the webinars and handouts from them are free on Acorn's website..
It's free.

Yeah..come to think of it....if you didn't know....your mind could go wild
devil_smile.gif

It's possible that there is a fee for the Club 60 (I hadn't heard of it before) but most of the webinars and handouts from them are free on Acorn's website..
It's free.
Morticia said:
It's free.
The 60 minute Club? Cool.
I don't love the name so much. Sounds a little perverted...
ETA: Sorry, it's really Club 60. My mind had already renamed it the 60 minute Club. I guess I have to own the perverted thinking.

It's free.
Morticia said:
It's free.
The 60 minute Club? Cool.
I don't love the name so much. Sounds a little perverted...
ETA: Sorry, it's really Club 60. My mind had already renamed it the 60 minute Club. I guess I have to own the perverted thinking.
muirford said:
Yeah, I guess you own that.

I thought it was for 60+ year old innkeepers. (A bit less perverted but probably got myself into trouble saying that).
Acorn is a great resource! I have learned from them and second hand from others here who have gleaned good meaty info!

I thought it was for 60+ year old innkeepers. (A bit less perverted but probably got myself into trouble saying that).
Acorn is a great resource! I have learned from them and second hand from others here who have gleaned good meaty info!.
That was my thought too...kind of an AARP for Innkeeepers?
wink_smile.gif

Acorn is a great resource! I have learned from them and second hand from others here who have gleaned good meaty info!.
wink_smile.gif

white pine said:
wink_smile.gif
cheers.gif

Back