had to share some fall pics

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmptyNest

Reaction score
just wanted to share a few pics I took the other day on skyline drive. They don't do justice to how beautiful it was in person.
Oh well..he's not beautiful..but today is his birthday:)
al.jpg

fall.jpg

fall2.jpg

falltrees.jpg

Happy Birthday to da man!!
I have learned photographing fall leaves is like trying to capture a rainbow, not even close!!!

The fall wine tours have been fun too - since the harvest has been coming in.
I hope I'm doing this right - here is dh with a tour at Pollak Winery
Small%20Chris%20and%20tour.jpg

And below are guests listening to grapes ferment at Mountfair Winery
Small%20listening%20to%20fermentation.jpg

And some guests trying their hand at "punching down the cap" on fermenting grapes
Small%20punching%20cap.jpg

Tours have been a lot of fun this harvest.
Riki

Thanks for sharing the pics! I love seeing them. It is my life...a life of photos...when my grandparents passed away, Dad flew to CA and he returned to me all the photos I had given them in a box. I had no idea. But it is my way of staying in touch, much better than trying to put it all in words! There was a pic from the first time we met our girls and brought tears to my eyes, I forgot I had shared that with them.
Keep em coming ya'll!

The fall pics are great ... it has been years since I have seen fall where there is actually fall. We get changing of flowers and colours that way.
Thank you for sharing.

Tinypic says the pictures have been removed or deleted. Can't see 'em.
cry_smile.gif

right, tinypic blocks direct linking and returns a file not found graphic. Seems pretty silly since that's the whole purpose of tinypic. You can copy the link and paste it directly into the browser window.

And some guests trying their hand at "punching down the cap" on fermenting grapes

Riki.
Everyone looks like they are having a great time. What beautiful country you live in!

Riki.
Everyone looks like they are having a great time. What beautiful country you live in!
Thank you! Yes, it's amazing how much fun you can have in wine country when you don't have to drive and have someone guiding you! We have so much fun with our guests. Having lost my parents early, I especially like getting other peoples' to play with and make sure they have a good time. They are so cute!
Riki

Back