hair roller

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weaver

Reaction score
Has anyone tried these bad boys?
Like a lint roller (the sticky tape type) on a stick. Not economical but looks effective.
2906FH8116A.jpg

Here's a bit of quirky information...if you roll one of those sticky rollers on a very flat surface, the sticky sheet unwinds and sticks pretty solidly to the surface. They're really good for clothing, bedding, upholstery and other soft, airy surfaces. I find them really useful for lampshades. Much easier than hauling the vacuum out.

Oh yes great for lampshades.
Never thought about them unrolling on a hard surface.

this is so funny cause DH HATES cleaning one bath in particular at this B & B-floor is pure white and EVERY single hair shows...he said honey look (lint roller) i found the very best thing that picks up hair on floor or anywere-and showed me.
I was sold, from now on im gonna roll this lint roller on the floor then mop it...how funny that this thread comes up.

this is so funny cause DH HATES cleaning one bath in particular at this B & B-floor is pure white and EVERY single hair shows...he said honey look (lint roller) i found the very best thing that picks up hair on floor or anywere-and showed me.
I was sold, from now on im gonna roll this lint roller on the floor then mop it...how funny that this thread comes up..
We find vacuuming the floor first works. Gets most of the loose hair up and then wash.

I've been using a reusable roller for a while now and like that I never have to buy replacements any more..
Hmmmm I have one that is old as the hills stuck in drawer...I remember seeing it. I ought to get it out and see if it still works. I do remember way back when using it. No idea why I tossed it into a junk drawer.

I regularly use a lint roller when spiffing up bathrooms. They work great for light to moderate "shedders", but of course if you get a major shedder you have to pull the vacuum out every day.

Lint rollers are items we cannot live without here. Have been using the long handled floor models from Evercare for years. We keep one on each floor for quick touch up - it is amazing what they can lift. We order the refills by the case. Best thing for bathroom touchups for fallen hair when the noise of your vacuum might be an issue, or when you need to move quickly and don't want to take the time to fetch the vacuum. The floor roller also will pick up things from walk area of rugs quickly - again...we do these touch ups as we are preparing for breakfast in the early morning and don't wish to disturb guests with a vacuum. The handheld floor models are easy to move about and store.
We also keep each guest room closet stocked with a hand held evercare brand lint roller. Guests have commented on this detail. Plus we keep them in pairs in all our cleaning caddies. With one of us on each side of the bed, we roll every layer of linens as we are making beds, both in freshening, and complete turnovers when we are changing the linens. Means no hair or PJ fuzz gets into the laundry system...all these little tidbits are removed as the linens are removed. When we see all the stuff that sticks to the sheets, we know it is worthwhile. All that said, we should have bought stock in the evercare company. Have tried lots of others, but overall quality is much better with EC.

I regularly use a lint roller when spiffing up bathrooms. They work great for light to moderate "shedders", but of course if you get a major shedder you have to pull the vacuum out every day..
Silverspoon said:
I regularly use a lint roller when spiffing up bathrooms. They work great for light to moderate "shedders", but of course if you get a major shedder you have to pull the vacuum out every day.
We do vacuum everyday. The whole room and the bathroom. I just could not imagine trying to clean the bathroom floor with a lint roller.

We've seen those on TV, don't know if they really work. Don't really use a lint roller around here. The housekeeper is disposible duster crazy. She had a habit of leaving them all over the place with hopes others would pick them up and dust for her... I had to tell her to stop.

I had lint rollers in all the rooms for the guests. Got them at the dollar store. Also carried one in the cleaning caddies. They also work great for a stray bit of fuzz on clean towels.

Back