Happy 4th to All

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy 4th of July to you...
But to be 100% honest, the 4th of July is just another day on the calendar around here, just like the 14th of July.... :D

Close??? Nope...one of the busiest times for innkeepers around here. To me...just another day. Enjoy the fireworks! We have a 360 degree view of the valley from our house so we see them all.

Definitely not closed! Looking forward to bacon cheeseburgers on the grill, and watermelon, for holiday lunch.

But to be 100% honest, the 4th of July is just another day on the calendar around here, just like the 14th of July.... :D.
My guests and I said Happy Canada Day when we were at the Park Monday before I had to go join the band. We even had fireworks (people stood in the light rain to watch them).
Today I have to transcribe the June Minutes so the Council can read them before the Monday meeting when they accept them. UGH! It is a day I was able to sleep in - THAT was wonderful!

But to be 100% honest, the 4th of July is just another day on the calendar around here, just like the 14th of July.... :D.
My guests and I said Happy Canada Day when we were at the Park Monday before I had to go join the band. We even had fireworks (people stood in the light rain to watch them).
Today I have to transcribe the June Minutes so the Council can read them before the Monday meeting when they accept them. UGH! It is a day I was able to sleep in - THAT was wonderful!
Sleep in... what's that?
We have had phone calls all week from people looking for a room for this weekend. It appears that a lot of your compatriots are coming to visit for this weekend. I've been turning people away from about a month already.

Busiest weekend, not going to close! Got some great guest from Virgina
thumbs_up.gif
One of them has even heard of one B&B from here. Junie I'm talking about you!
wink_smile.gif

thumbs_up.gif
wink_smile.gif
Ice said:
thumbs_up.gif
wink_smile.gif
Wow tell them I said Hey Y'all! :)

Happy Fourth Y'All. Hope you had a great day and lovely weather to boot!

Back