Happy Bastille Day!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

JBloggs

Reaction score
[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]It's Bastille Day. Surprise a French friend with a tarte tatin- with pineapple! [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]http://bit.ly/o6fC1w[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)] Zut alors![/COLOR]

ukmaineiac

Reaction score
Or, as my guests did, surprise me with a birthday present and sing Happy Birthday to You at the top of your voice.
Seriously - I got three cards from previous guests today and my current guests gave me the most beautiful necklace.
"I am happy, Oh so happy ...."

gillumhouse

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"You are deserving, so deserving...."

Alibi Ike

Staff member
Reaction score
Or, as my guests did, surprise me with a birthday present and sing Happy Birthday to You at the top of your voice.
Seriously - I got three cards from previous guests today and my current guests gave me the most beautiful necklace.
"I am happy, Oh so happy ....".
Happy Birthday!

Generic

Reaction score
Happy Birthday. If I can make it over later, we are giving you your birthday bumps. :D

The Tipsy Butler

Reaction score
Happy Birthday. If I can make it over later, we are giving you your birthday bumps. :D
Now there's a phrase I haven't heard in ages and ages ..... oh the memories

Generic

Reaction score
Now there's a phrase I haven't heard in ages and ages ..... oh the memories

It's cute when you are young, but at this age, it's gonna hurt!