Happy Bastille Day!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]It's Bastille Day. Surprise a French friend with a tarte tatin- with pineapple! [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]http://bit.ly/o6fC1w[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)] Zut alors![/COLOR]

Or, as my guests did, surprise me with a birthday present and sing Happy Birthday to You at the top of your voice.
Seriously - I got three cards from previous guests today and my current guests gave me the most beautiful necklace.
"I am happy, Oh so happy ...."

Or, as my guests did, surprise me with a birthday present and sing Happy Birthday to You at the top of your voice.
Seriously - I got three cards from previous guests today and my current guests gave me the most beautiful necklace.
"I am happy, Oh so happy ....".
Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday. If I can make it over later, we are giving you your birthday bumps. :D

Happy Birthday. If I can make it over later, we are giving you your birthday bumps. :D
Now there's a phrase I haven't heard in ages and ages ..... oh the memories
teeth_smile.gif

Now there's a phrase I haven't heard in ages and ages ..... oh the memories
teeth_smile.gif

It's cute when you are young, but at this age, it's gonna hurt!

Back