Happy Birthday America!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
A cool event located equidistant between my place and Grey Swan Inn is Patrick Henry's house and burial Red Hill. Each 4th they have a spectacular fireworks show and events through out the day. Some years they swear in the newly naturalized American Citizens there in a public ceremony.
One event before the fireworks light off is:
Patrick Henry delivers his Liberty of Death speech followed by
Intermission with Patrick Henry – autographs and photo-ops and
Reading of the Declaration of Independence.
I saw this online and thoughr you might be interested in taking this test:
This is the final step in the process of becoming a naturalized U.S. citizen. Wonder if you could pass the test for U.S. citizenship? Just click here to see if you could!

I got 49 out of 50. I had the right answer to the one I missed but thought it might be a trick question and went with another. Should have followed my first answer. It really was not hard.

That was interesting!
Men still need to register? How sexist is that!!!!
Missed 5
embaressed_smile.gif

49/50...sorry James Madison!.
I thought james Madison but did a rethink and decided perhaps John Adams. He did a LOT of writing. Just not that.
gillumhouse said:
I thought james Madison but did a rethink and decided perhaps John Adams. He did a LOT of writing. Just not that.
that was my thinking too!
I'm reading the John Adams book right now and I still missed it!
poke.gif

That was the stumper for me, I chose John Adams but thought it may be Madison!
Funny how they put the PM questions in there to confuse those who come from countries without presidents, or those who had prime ministers.

43/50... not bad for a Canadian.
Want to try the 100 questions on the Canadian exam? Be aware that you get Provincial questions as well. Here is a sample 20. I got 20/20, though I must admit that questions 2, 7 and 18 are probably the most difficult of the bunch.

Back