Happy Birthday Bree and Little Blue!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 26

Reaction score
Happy Birthday to you, Bree[/h3]Happy Birthday to you, Little Blue[/h3]Hope you both have a wonderful day![/h3]
fallbirthday.jpg

May you have a wonderful birthday, Bree. I hope your birthday wish comes true.

Little Blue, may today be the day your greatest wish comes true. May today be the day you get the call that someone wishes to BUY your inn. What a birthday present that would be!

Hope you both have a wonderful day...Gee, that makes 5 of my friends with B'days today...

Sorry for the late wishes to you both. I hope your days were wonderful!

Hope you both have a wonderful day...Gee, that makes 5 of my friends with B'days today....
Copperhead said:
Hope you both have a wonderful day...Gee, that makes 5 of my friends with B'days today...
For some reason, it's a popular date. I had 2 friends in high school who shared this date with me! And I don't have any other friends who share a birthdate with each other. I thought maybe we were all Valentine's babies, but we all would have been late in that case and I was early.

Sorry I'm so late in offering my Happy Birthday wishes to you both!!! I hope you celebrated in style!! May all your wishes come true.

Back