Happy Birthday Innspiring.com

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmptyNest

Reaction score
Happy 1st Birthday to Innspiring.com!
I am not sure of the exact date we all started this, I am sure SWIRT can tell us. I was one of the first so we are real close.
Thanks to everyone for a GREAT year!!!
cheers.gif

It has never been dull! It has been a lot of good info, friendship, and fun.

Holy cow, it's been a year?!?! Time does fly when you're having fun. Congrats and thank you everyone!

It has been fun and am looking foward to learing and sharing more in the coming year.
cheers.gif

And again SWIRT - a BIG BOLD THANK YOU for putting this all together!!!

Well, I've been here for 51 weeks and 3 days so we're closing in on the big one! It's been a joy. And I'm the 5th userid to sign up.

I am so glad I have found all of you! You make the what seems abnormal during a first year of business kind of normal (if you know what I mean).
Happy Birthday!!

One year, well over 35,000 posts!
Here's to another fabulous year ahead!
:cheers:
=)
Kk.

Well I guess it has been a year if you count the day the first account (mine) was created. My history says 1 year 23 hours....that was just me getting things set up for a while, then I opened it up for a few people to kick the tires.... I think, by my recollection, that it was officially opened to the public/announced on May 30th.
Anyway, it has been a great first year, and I am happy to have you all here. Thank you all for being here and making this the place that it is.

=)
Kk..
35,000 posts in a year, boy you guys are prolific. That's approximately 95 per day.
Prolific = a nice way of saying 'mouthy'! It is my wedding anniversary today, also - so it will be easy to remember innspiring's birthday. I think I have three days before I hit 52 weeks with my userid.

=)
Kk..
35,000 posts in a year, boy you guys are prolific. That's approximately 95 per day.
Prolific = a nice way of saying 'mouthy'! It is my wedding anniversary today, also - so it will be easy to remember innspiring's birthday. I think I have three days before I hit 52 weeks with my userid.
Happy Anniversary. May it be a beautiful day for you - full of SPECIAL and devoid of PITA.

Happy Anniversary! It's been a great time. I can't wait to see/ read future posts

It is hard to believe it has been a year. Lots of good information and many people have found us in that year.

Thanks Swirt! I almost forgot to put my egg dish in the oven this morning! Are you working on that timer thingy???
wink_smile.gif

images.jpeg

Yea! Let's celebrate! This is the very best innkeeping site!
Riki

49 Weeks ago I came to this site. I never would of thought, at the time, that in a little over a month from now I will be opening my own B&B. All of you have helped me soooooooooo much. Thanks to all! This has been a dream for more then 20 years!!!
wow.gif

The more you want something to happen the longer it takes.

Back