Quantcast

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATHLEEN PANEK!

INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources

Help Support INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources:

gillumhouse

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you, thank you. It was a marvelous day. Will try to post the pix of the arrangement my daughter sent. Phone calls from some kids, e-mails from others. It was a truly wonderful day.

Penelope

Reaction score
Beee-u-ti-full!!!
What a pretty, autumn arrangement!

gillumhouse

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is the arrangement she sent me:

YellowSocks

Supporting Member
Reaction score
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!![/h3]And many, many, many more!
May you be as busy as you want to be, remain at least as sane as you are now, and may your knees hold out indefinitely.
=)
Kk.

gillumhouse

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!![/h3]And many, many, many more!
May you be as busy as you want to be, remain at least as sane as you are now, and may your knees hold out indefinitely.
=)
Kk..
The blessing of all blessings. Thank your sooo much.

Innlover

Reaction score
Happy Birthday!
What a gorgeous floral arrangement. You are obviously well-loved.

Copperhead

Reaction score
I raise my wine and make this toast:
May your day be filled with sunshine and your heart sensing all the love bouncing back your way. May you have warm words on a cold evening, a full moon on a dark night, and a smooth road all the way to your door.
Glad your B'Day isn't in Nov...I have a list of those here that I will toast while in Italy, while celebrating my own. (on another thread) If that list gets any longer, I shan't see a sober day while there..

gillumhouse

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
May your day be filled with sunshine and your heart sensing all the love bouncing back your way. May you have warm words on a cold evening, a full moon on a dark night, and a smooth road all the way to your door.
Glad your B'Day isn't in Nov...I have a list of those here that I will toast while in Italy, while celebrating my own. (on another thread) If that list gets any longer, I shan't see a sober day while there..
As a friend of mine puts it - And the problem is??????
Have a great birthday in Italy!

Morticia

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Copperhead said:
No beer for my b'day...I want you to have a lovely glass of Chianti with some really good bread and olive oil and garlic with the bread.

TinaC

Reaction score
Happy Belated Birthday, Kathleen! Hope it was Special. Wishing you many, many, many, many, many more.
Cheers!
Tina

Copperhead

Reaction score
Copperhead said:
No beer for my b'day...I want you to have a lovely glass of Chianti with some really good bread and olive oil and garlic with the bread.
Bree said:
Copperhead said:
No, I don't drink beer, yuck! Wine is my drink of choice so your request will be an easy one for me to fill. (Looking forward to it actually.)

Samster

Reaction score
Sorry I missed sending you wishes on the actual day but I hope it was a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
"Dance like no one is watching, love like you'll never be hurt,sing like no one is listening,and live like it's heaven on earth."- William Purkey[/h3]