HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATHLEEN PANEK!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JunieBJones (JBJ)

Reaction score
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
May this be the most special year so far.
wink_smile.gif
JBJ

Thank you, thank you. It was a marvelous day. Will try to post the pix of the arrangement my daughter sent. Phone calls from some kids, e-mails from others. It was a truly wonderful day.

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!![/h3]And many, many, many more!
May you be as busy as you want to be, remain at least as sane as you are now, and may your knees hold out indefinitely.
=)
Kk.

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!![/h3]And many, many, many more!
May you be as busy as you want to be, remain at least as sane as you are now, and may your knees hold out indefinitely.
=)
Kk..
The blessing of all blessings. Thank your sooo much.

Happy Birthday!
What a gorgeous floral arrangement. You are obviously well-loved.

I raise my wine and make this toast:
May your day be filled with sunshine and your heart sensing all the love bouncing back your way. May you have warm words on a cold evening, a full moon on a dark night, and a smooth road all the way to your door.
Glad your B'Day isn't in Nov...I have a list of those here that I will toast while in Italy, while celebrating my own. (on another thread) If that list gets any longer, I shan't see a sober day while there..
cheers.gif

May your day be filled with sunshine and your heart sensing all the love bouncing back your way. May you have warm words on a cold evening, a full moon on a dark night, and a smooth road all the way to your door.
Glad your B'Day isn't in Nov...I have a list of those here that I will toast while in Italy, while celebrating my own. (on another thread) If that list gets any longer, I shan't see a sober day while there..
cheers.gif
As a friend of mine puts it - And the problem is??????
Have a great birthday in Italy!

cheers.gif
Copperhead said:
cheers.gif
No beer for my b'day...I want you to have a lovely glass of Chianti with some really good bread and olive oil and garlic with the bread.

Happy Belated Birthday, Kathleen! Hope it was Special. Wishing you many, many, many, many, many more.
teeth_smile.gif
Cheers!
Tina

cheers.gif
Copperhead said:
cheers.gif
No beer for my b'day...I want you to have a lovely glass of Chianti with some really good bread and olive oil and garlic with the bread.
Bree said:
Copperhead said:
cheers.gif
No, I don't drink beer, yuck! Wine is my drink of choice so your request will be an easy one for me to fill. (Looking forward to it actually.)

Sorry I missed sending you wishes on the actual day but I hope it was a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
"Dance like no one is watching, love like you'll never be hurt,sing like no one is listening,and live like it's heaven on earth."- William Purkey[/h3]

Back