Happy Birthday, Peggy!!!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillumhouse

Reaction score
It will be October 5 in less than an hour. One second after the stroke of 12 it will be October 5 and Peggy's birthday!
So:
[h2]Happy [/h2][h2]Birthday, [/h2][h2]pstruwe!!![/h2]

Happy Birthday Peggy! (not pstruwe on this forum...goes by another name LOL)

Happy Birthday! Hope it is a good one!
birthday_cake.gif

Thank you for the birthday wishes. What K didn't tell all of you is that is was her birthday yesterday too. We share it, all except the first few years it was mine alone.
Happy belated birthday K
:cheers:

Happy Birthday to Guillumhouse too then ;)

Thank you, All. It was a wonderful birthday. My brother with the personality that makes a porcupine soft & fuzzy drove up from Charlotte for one night to give me a birthday card and a back rub! He is changing in his old age (no, I am the oldest) and actually TALKED to me!
My guest heard him wish me a happy birthday, and gave me the loveliest card and a couple bayberry votives (she had been telling me at breakfast about how hard it is to find bayberry candles).
My older of the twins sent me a Fall arrangement that I can use in one of the guestrooms - all nice and orangey.
DH did Chapel so I could sleep and the guest told me she was staying over Monday! I veged out all day! Vondabar!!!

Thank you, All. It was a wonderful birthday. My brother with the personality that makes a porcupine soft & fuzzy drove up from Charlotte for one night to give me a birthday card and a back rub! He is changing in his old age (no, I am the oldest) and actually TALKED to me!
My guest heard him wish me a happy birthday, and gave me the loveliest card and a couple bayberry votives (she had been telling me at breakfast about how hard it is to find bayberry candles).
My older of the twins sent me a Fall arrangement that I can use in one of the guestrooms - all nice and orangey.
DH did Chapel so I could sleep and the guest told me she was staying over Monday! I veged out all day! Vondabar!!!.
gillumhouse said:
DH did Chapel so I could sleep and the guest told me she was staying over Monday! I veged out all day! Vondabar!!!
Hey birthday girl, if you ever go south to visit him, you know where we are.
teeth_smile.gif

DH did Chapel so I could sleep and the guest told me she was staying over Monday! I veged out all day! Vondabar!!!.
gillumhouse said:
Hey birthday girl, if you ever go south to visit him, you know where we are.
teeth_smile.gif

Yes, Ma'am!! He has to get a place first. He is renting a room right now. Some day......

Lift up your glass & toast to Peggy:
May the sun shine, all day long,
everything go right, and nothing wrong.
May those you love bring love back to you,
and may all the wishes you wish come true!

Hope you had a wonderful day.

Happy Birthday Peggy! (not pstruwe on this forum...goes by another name LOL).
Happy Belated Birthday, Peggy! Hope it was a Wonderful Day filled with all good things. Party On, all year through. ;)
Tina

Well, you stay off the forum for a day & you miss all sorts of good news! Best of belated birthday wishes, Peggy. And many, many more!

Well, you stay off the forum for a day & you miss all sorts of good news! Best of belated birthday wishes, Peggy. And many, many more!

Back