Happy Birthday Samster!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 26

Reaction score
coollogo_com_116482128.gif

have a little fun today! (nov. 10)
greenstars.gif

Enjoy your birthday today and accept my thanks for your service as a Veteran.

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Samster, happy birthday to you!!!
teeth_smile.gif

Hey, y'all...thank you so much. I was actually in the UK for my birthday and had some WiFi access but didn't log onto the forum for quite some time so I missed this. I just got back this week and have been catching up with life and we have guests. My birthday was GREAT!

Hey, y'all...thank you so much. I was actually in the UK for my birthday and had some WiFi access but didn't log onto the forum for quite some time so I missed this. I just got back this week and have been catching up with life and we have guests. My birthday was GREAT!.
I was thinking about you as I watched all the terrible flooding in England on the news last night. I was hoping you weren't there!

Hey, y'all...thank you so much. I was actually in the UK for my birthday and had some WiFi access but didn't log onto the forum for quite some time so I missed this. I just got back this week and have been catching up with life and we have guests. My birthday was GREAT!.
I was thinking about you as I watched all the terrible flooding in England on the news last night. I was hoping you weren't there!
It is terrible. :-( We were in Yorkshire, which is a bit Southeast of Cumbria and the Lake District where all that is happening. Sooo sad...

Back