Quantcast

Happy Breakfast

INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources

Help Support INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources:

Breakfast Diva

Reaction score
A friend of mine took this. Especially for those b&bs who take kids, this would be a fun one to duplicate!

bbinnsitters

Reaction score
Hey, we are all kids at heart - I would love seeing this put in front of me in the morning! But then I love chocolate chip pancakes! Perhaps Hersheys kisses for the eyes would be neater and then if they don't like chocolate for breakfast they can just remove them.

white pine

Reaction score
Cute! Funny tho, DH said he always had a "thing" about eating food with human/animal shapes. He always screams when he eats a gingerbread man. I have resorted to geometric shaped cookies......living with a BIG KID.

Samster

Reaction score
For the rare kids here, I'd do something for them too. They always got a kick out of it and it was fun for me.

Alibi Ike

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey, we are all kids at heart - I would love seeing this put in front of me in the morning! But then I love chocolate chip pancakes! Perhaps Hersheys kisses for the eyes would be neater and then if they don't like chocolate for breakfast they can just remove them..
I use raspberries for the eyes & nose, sliced strawberries for the hair and a whipped cream smile, just not as much as in the photo. If we serve bacon, I use that for the hair instead.
I like the idea presented but if someone served that pancake to me I would gag. Which is why I use fruit and kids hate me.

Alibi Ike

Staff member
Reaction score
Cute! Funny tho, DH said he always had a "thing" about eating food with human/animal shapes. He always screams when he eats a gingerbread man. I have resorted to geometric shaped cookies......living with a BIG KID..
white pine said:
Cute! Funny tho, DH said he always had a "thing" about eating food with human/animal shapes. He always screams when he eats a gingerbread man. I have resorted to geometric shaped cookies......living with a BIG KID.
Make him crazy. Buy any of these books and then start playing with his food. I wish I could remember I have this book whenever we have kids here so I could do some of these in advance.

gillumhouse

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey, we are all kids at heart - I would love seeing this put in front of me in the morning! But then I love chocolate chip pancakes! Perhaps Hersheys kisses for the eyes would be neater and then if they don't like chocolate for breakfast they can just remove them..
I use raspberries for the eyes & nose, sliced strawberries for the hair and a whipped cream smile, just not as much as in the photo. If we serve bacon, I use that for the hair instead.
I like the idea presented but if someone served that pancake to me I would gag. Which is why I use fruit and kids hate me.

I would make the sausage links a bow tie.

gillumhouse

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cute! Funny tho, DH said he always had a "thing" about eating food with human/animal shapes. He always screams when he eats a gingerbread man. I have resorted to geometric shaped cookies......living with a BIG KID..
white pine said:
Make him crazy. Buy any of these books and then start playing with his food. I wish I could remember I have this book whenever we have kids here so I could do some of these in advance.
I ordered the book!

white pine

Reaction score
white pine said:
You are sooo evil! I do admire that! Very cute stuff though, I love it!

JBloggs

Reaction score
Is he Hasidic?
(The pancake man) :).
Joey Bloggs said:
Is he Hasidic?
(The pancake man) :)
I have succumbed to quoting myself. Am I the only one who sees the Hasidic Jew in this breakfast? (sorry can't help myself)

Joey,
Hasidic ~ sausage ~ I think not!!
Haha, sorry, couldn't resist.
Gingerbread Latte said:
Joey,
Hasidic ~ sausage ~ I think not!!
Haha, sorry, couldn't resist.
I know that makes it even funnier!