Happy Christmas to all!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JunieBJones (JBJ)

Reaction score
And the Grinch, with his Grinch-feet ice cold in the snow, stood puzzling and puzzling, how could it be so? It came without ribbons. It came without tags. It came without packages, boxes or bags. And he puzzled and puzzled 'till his puzzler was sore. Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before. What if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store. What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more. ~Dr. Seuss
God bless each and every one of you, cherish those in your life this Christmas, perhaps, Christmas does mean a little bit more.

Here's wishing each and every one of you a very Happy Holiday Season.
actioncatxmas11.gif

Here's wishing each and every one of you a very Happy Holiday Season.
actioncatxmas11.gif
I think I see my porch kitty in that tree :)
Happy, happy holidays to everyone for whatever reason you celebrate the season! And a very happy & prosperous NEW YEAR!

what was it? why was the website removed?.
If you are referring to my post, I said I would remove that picture of the snowman "making" ice cream cones if it offended anyone. I don't think anything has been removed.
regular_smile.gif

what was it? why was the website removed?.
mollysmom said:
what was it? why was the website removed?
Photobucket always blocks access from this site, has nothing to do with the content of the photos. It's a bug somewhere, but it's happened to others at different times. So if the link to the photo shows it is coming from 'innspiring.com' the link is blocked. Again, do not know why.

May everyone have a very, MERRY CHRISTMAS.
We here in Podunk also wish you to be in 2009 as busy as you want to be!

Peace, joy, happiness, and health to you all. I hope that you all take the time to enjoy the little things in life.
Happy Holidays to you and yours!

Snowed in up here in the North...but it seems very Christmasy right now. Hope you all have wonderful holidays.

Peace, joy, happiness, and health to you all. I hope that you all take the time to enjoy the little things in life.
Happy Holidays to you and yours!.
Catlady, I love the kitty-tree! Somewhere on this boat, I have the Jingle Cats CD. I need to load that into the IPOD. Years ago, when I first got the CD, I darn near wore it out. I'm a sucker for a kitty-cat. And I've got my 17 year old, blind kitty living onboard with me. I got him as part of a real estate deal - he was written into the land sale contract. The buyers showed up at closing with a cashier's check and a cat. His name is Tom, my best friend.
Now, I'll go get that CD right this momen and load it for the boat parade tomorrow night. :D I THINK I remember where I put it.
Edit: Obviously, I don't know where it is. It's amazing how much stuff I can lose in a space that is the equivalent to a mobile home (alright, a 3-story mobile home, but you get the picture). I keep a computer file called "where stuff is" where I put MOST stuff on the list. I guess the Christmas CDs haven't made it to that list yet. Back to searching....
OK, it's not where I thought it was, I believe it's where I fear it is...and I need some help getting down there. :D

And Happy First Day of Winter...the days get longer from here on out! The worst is behind us and the best is yet to come!
We're definitely having a white Christmas here...another foot of snow is falling now.

Happy Holidays to each of you and your families![/h3]
angel_smile.gif

Thanks for all the great advice you all have given me this year.
I won't be back on till Jan 5. when I come back to work. till then...... Cheers
cheers.gif

Merry Christmas from snowy and cold Indiana! May 2009 bring an improved economy and many guests!

Merry Christmas to all - send some of that white stuff our way. All we're getting is rain[COLOR= rgb(51, 51, 51)]!![/COLOR]
RIki

May the Spirit of the Season be felt in each of your hearts. May your home be filled with joy and joyful memories of those that can not be close this season.
Wishing each of you my heartflet wishes from Louisiana for a Merry Christmas and Happy Chanukah.

Back