Happy Christmas to all!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PEACE ON EARTH ! Merry Christmas
AND HAVE THE BUSIEST 2009 EVER
Lois

winter.gif

Happy Holidays to everyone! You have been the best present of 2008 that I could have asked for!
Thanks for helping me to stay positive and not give up on this crazy adventure! Thank you for all of your input, ideas, support and love.
heart.gif

I love you guys! Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas and Happy Hannukah!
And Happy New Year!!
In 2009, may you be as busy as you want to be, may your OQ toilet overflow with partial rolls of TP, and may your knees hold up and your sanity hold out.
=)
Kk.

Happy Holidays, everyone! I provided dinner for those who remained on the dock. I was expecting 6, but 11 people showed. That was great!!!
I enjoyed the cooking and entertaining for such a crowd, which is a pretty big one for our space. I can only seat six at the table, so we had a packed house. Dining table was full; salon was full. It was a great feeling to have plenty of food and beverage to make everyone happy and feel like they were at home. My oven ran non-stop from 11AM to 7PM. I was having trouble getting my yeast bread dough to take off since I had to turn the AC back on (it got hot in Miami, again), so I closed off the pilothouse, moved the dough into the pilothouse, and peeled back the windshield cover to bring in a little bit of sunlight which created a greenhouse effect. The dough took off in mere minutes and my bread become a monster - like a science project gone bad - it rose so big like I had never seen it before. Well, that's my new "proofing room."

Happy Holidays, everyone! I provided dinner for those who remained on the dock. I was expecting 6, but 11 people showed. That was great!!!
I enjoyed the cooking and entertaining for such a crowd, which is a pretty big one for our space. I can only seat six at the table, so we had a packed house. Dining table was full; salon was full. It was a great feeling to have plenty of food and beverage to make everyone happy and feel like they were at home. My oven ran non-stop from 11AM to 7PM. I was having trouble getting my yeast bread dough to take off since I had to turn the AC back on (it got hot in Miami, again), so I closed off the pilothouse, moved the dough into the pilothouse, and peeled back the windshield cover to bring in a little bit of sunlight which created a greenhouse effect. The dough took off in mere minutes and my bread become a monster - like a science project gone bad - it rose so big like I had never seen it before. Well, that's my new "proofing room.".
What a wonderful show of hospitality!! It was warmer than usual here too & we had "ginormous" yeast rolls also, as my son said. He kept laughing as they got larger & larger. Nice and light, though. haha!
Merry Day After Christmas!!

The Merriest of Christmases to all of my Forum friends. I know I am a bit late, but better late than never. Happy New Year as well. My Inn Keeping be the way of 2009, as has been said, may we all be as busy as we want to be.

Back