HAPPY CHRISTMAS !!!!!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Tipsy Butler

Reaction score
JB - I loved your greeting, but had to add in the British version.
American way makes sense - MERRY Xmas and HAPPY New Year, but I grew up with HAPPY CHRISTMAS.
.... now I'm trying to figure out how I can gently persuade DH that we really need to be playing Trivial Pursuit right now.

Happy Christmas AND Boxing Day. Americans only get one day off, one holiday.
DH got a fruit cake in his stocking and was delighted! He is always upset at the fruit-cake bigotry and doesn't understand it. I laughed so hard that he was actually really truly delighted. DD said "Someone had one of those at the gift exchange on Wednesday and no one wanted it!" So he will have it all to his self.

Happy Christmas AND Boxing Day. Americans only get one day off, one holiday.
DH got a fruit cake in his stocking and was delighted! He is always upset at the fruit-cake bigotry and doesn't understand it. I laughed so hard that he was actually really truly delighted. DD said "Someone had one of those at the gift exchange on Wednesday and no one wanted it!" So he will have it all to his self..
I agree with your DH, JB. I like fruitcake. One of the bad times I have with my DH's diet BS is Christmas - no candy, no cookies. no fruitcake.... Making pumpkin pie with Splenda or stevia just does not cut it.....
And Tipsy. a VERY Happy Christmas to you and yours!

Merry Christmas, everyone! A Happy, Healthy & Prosperous New Year to you all.
Tina
m_R073198.jpg

I am a little late, but I hope everyone here had a great Merry AND Happy Christmas!! We had a nice time with out family but it all ended too soon because of snow down here in Atlanta!

Back