Happy FALL!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunshine

Reaction score
I began decorating for fall today
regular_smile.gif

little%20guys.jpg

thumbs_up.gif

Fall is my favorite season. Especially after the horrible hot, dry summer we just endured!

This will be my first fall & winter in North GA - moved from South FL in January. I already had the heater on last night. Getting a little nervous about the cold moving in. But, I'm definitely enjoying the nice cool weather at the moment.

This will be my first fall & winter in North GA - moved from South FL in January. I already had the heater on last night. Getting a little nervous about the cold moving in. But, I'm definitely enjoying the nice cool weather at the moment..
we have just had a months rain in 1 day - its bedlam - went to leeds for a european football match - we nearly couldn't get back as the river on the way was flooded! our neighbor who is also a bb was also in leeds so we came back as a mini convoy!

It won't get "fall-like" here until next month. It's still a bit warmish to be decorating for fall, though DW has change the table centerpiece to her fall themed arrangement.

The manatee surfaced and saw his shadow in the bright sun, so I've got 6 more weeks of brutal summer, I'm afraid. LOL Winter is my favorite season - lows in the 60s, highs in the 70s.

Back