Happy Halloween!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Proud Texan

Reaction score
Have any of you decorated your B&B/Inns for Halloween? Did you do anything special for breakfast? What about tonight with trick or treaters?

We don't do a special breakfast, no costumes or anything, but we do a little decorating outside...
fspumpkinbre_0.JPG

YOU ARE A BIG KID!
I love it!.
JunieBJones (JBJ) said:
YOU ARE A BIG KID!
I love it!
Even hubs has been asking...'So what's FS up to today?'
Before I made the 'vest' he looked liked a dentist. Which reminded me I have to go next week, so FS will be coming along as a dentist.
Bree said:
JunieBJones (JBJ) said:
YOU ARE A BIG KID!
I love it!
Before I made the 'vest' he looked liked a dentist. Which reminded me I have to go next week, so FS will be coming along as a dentist.
Are you sure YOU don't want to do the touring B&B with the bear thing? I am open to anyone who wants to come for a visit and bring the bear along. We can "cause" publicity stunts in each town/city to get the bear - whatever his/her name is, into the local papers as well.

YOU ARE A BIG KID!
I love it!.
JunieBJones (JBJ) said:
YOU ARE A BIG KID!
I love it!
Bree said:
JunieBJones (JBJ) said:
YOU ARE A BIG KID!
I love it!
Are you sure YOU don't want to do the touring B&B with the bear thing? I am open to anyone who wants to come for a visit and bring the bear along. We can "cause" publicity stunts in each town/city to get the bear - whatever his/her name is, into the local papers as well.
I'm an 'armchair' tourist. I'm doing this because I can do it pretty much SITTING at the computer. Run and take a pic, start blogging. If I had to go out and pick up photos at the store or something like that, forget it.

We don't do a special breakfast, no costumes or anything, but we do a little decorating outside...
fspumpkinbre_0.JPG
LOL Tell R ...err... DH to quit sitting around on the porch and get on his feet and help you some rooms cleaned.
tounge_smile.gif

fspumpkinbre_0.JPG
LOL Tell R ...err... DH to quit sitting around on the porch and get on his feet and help you some rooms cleaned.
tounge_smile.gif

When it gets darker I'll go out and take the pic with Mr Pumpkinman all lit up. It IS funny to watch kids come to the door...they see Mr Pumpkinman and they see hubs and they're not sure who's who. Are they both real? Neither? Some of them don't even see hubs, they're looking at the pumpkinhead. They go to ring the bell and he talks to them. Holy cow, they're halfway off the porch!

I think we had 7 Trick or Treat. Everyone is at the ballgame. Either that or they are in the two sections of town that have HOUSES, blocks and blocks of houses.

YOU ARE A BIG KID!
I love it!.
JunieBJones (JBJ) said:
YOU ARE A BIG KID!
I love it!
So Cute!! I can't wait for Stanley's next adventure. I love his Halloween costume.
btw - Flat Stanley the Musical is coming here.

YOU ARE A BIG KID!
I love it!.
JunieBJones (JBJ) said:
YOU ARE A BIG KID!
I love it!
So Cute!! I can't wait for Stanley's next adventure. I love his Halloween costume.
btw - Flat Stanley the Musical is coming here.
You should see my desk...littered with paper scraps, magic markers, tape, pencils, etc. I haven't had this much fun in ages.

I think we had 7 Trick or Treat. Everyone is at the ballgame. Either that or they are in the two sections of town that have HOUSES, blocks and blocks of houses..
We just received a phone call from our grandkids, 3 and 5. They were trying to tell us about their halloween but it was hard to understand them with a mouth full of candy.
confused_smile.gif
I pity their parents trying to get them to sleep tonight with them revved up on sugar.

Back