Happy Holidays to Everyone

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmptyNest

Reaction score
Enjoy a bit of our small town decor for the holidays in this video. Our holiday parade inspired me so last night I went out and took some quick pics and put this together. Enjoy and Happy Holidays to one and all!
To view go here.

Wow! Such a great presentation, and so many great shops in your town! That's something we still are working on here. A couple of shops downtown, and the rest is Walmart and a couple of dollar stores!
I have to look into this Animoto, too. Looks like a wonderful "engine" for generating things like this.

Corny is all I got! Click here..
Joey Bloggs said:
Corny is all I got! Click here.
SIT! And listen to me say that I love the look everything in that photo, the amazing ceiling, the rug, and everything in between! A wonderful composition!
GOOD DOG.
I have to explain the guilty dog, she is never allowed in guest areas, so she is there guilty-as. haha This is our parlor, we do use it for the fam during Christmas, and Junie helps tear open packages.
This is the dog people freak over, she is the softest sweetest thing ever and they glare at her and say "You are one of those awful Jack Russels!" and she is like "What the?" Yeah she really says that. :)

Your downtown makes our downtown merchants look lame....seriously! At least this year, the business improvement district painted the storefront windows (all the merchants pay a monthly fee to this entity). They have added a few things to our downtown decor this year but this city really needs to kick it up a notch in our historic downtown! Lovely pics....

Corny is all I got! Click here..
Joey Bloggs said:
Corny is all I got! Click here.
SIT! And listen to me say that I love the look everything in that photo, the amazing ceiling, the rug, and everything in between! A wonderful composition!
GOOD DOG.
I have to explain the guilty dog, she is never allowed in guest areas, so she is there guilty-as. haha This is our parlor, we do use it for the fam during Christmas, and Junie helps tear open packages.
This is the dog people freak over, she is the softest sweetest thing ever and they glare at her and say "You are one of those awful Jack Russels!" and she is like "What the?" Yeah she really says that. :)
Cute photo! Can't imagine anyone not liking your pooch!

Great job! It also gave me a big smile because I know the composer. Brings back old times. Thanks for sharing.

Back