Happy Holidays to Everyone!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmptyNest

Reaction score
Just wanted to wish one and all a very HAPPY HOLIDAY!
Be safe in your travels, enjoy time with family and friends, and see you back here after your celebrations.
catmeow.gif

Just finished wrapping the presents. Off to bake some cookies.
Merry Christmas! Happy Hanukkah!
A wonderfully joyous New Year to all!

I wrapped the gifts last night, will make a trip to the veggie store tomorrow, nd am about to go get a ham for Christmas dinner. I get a whole ham while the price is low and will vac-seal half of it for Easter.
It is my fervent wish that you all have a happy, relaxed, and Merry Christmas and that 2010 be a year of peace of mind and contentment with enough happiness, enough health, and enough guests and revenue to meet your needs.
Merry Christmas, and may GOD bless everyone![/h3]

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!! Thanks for letting me occupy a little space in your place!
santa.jpg

Happy Birthday Jesus, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and may you all find true joy this holiday season.

Travel day today. Innsitting in Santa Barbara over the holidays. Looking forward to evening strolls and Christmas lights.
Warmest holiday wishes to all.

Just finished wrapping the presents. Off to bake some cookies.
Merry Christmas! Happy Hanukkah!
A wonderfully joyous New Year to all!.
Down in South Carolina with relatives. Still selling gift certificates right now at 4pm on the 24th.Unbelievable. Drinking a glass of wine. Toasting you all! Happy Holidays!
Riki

Back