HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillumhouse

Reaction score
A very Happy Mother's Day to all Mothers, those who filled in as Mothers, and those who had Mothers from the land where Mother's Day began, West Virginia! (It is just 25 miles from me.)

Happy Mother's Day! (Especially to all those innkeeping moms who got out of bed today and made breakfast for someone else's mom!)

Happy Mother's Day! (Especially to all those innkeeping moms who got out of bed today and made breakfast for someone else's mom!).
Madeleine said:
Happy Mother's Day! (Especially to all those innkeeping moms who got out of bed today and made breakfast for someone else's mom!)
!!
I said it to them and never got one in return. But my family knows I am the mum! We will BBQ later when everyone leaves. Right after my favorite day of the year at church, which includes a long row of babies being dedicated, usually 20 or more, and it is so much fun!

Happy Mother's Day! (Especially to all those innkeeping moms who got out of bed today and made breakfast for someone else's mom!).
Madeleine said:
!!
I said it to them and never got one in return. But my family knows I am the mum! We will BBQ later when everyone leaves. Right after my favorite day of the year at church, which includes a long row of babies being dedicated, usually 20 or more, and it is so much fun!
OK, not to rain here but I got hugged by everyone and they made a rez for next year for 2 rooms and they're bringing the MIL's next time.

Madeleine said:
!!
OK, not to rain here but I got hugged by everyone and they made a rez for next year for 2 rooms and they're bringing the MIL's next time.
I got to do what I wanted for mother's day.Go hiking to find the rarest shrub in Eastern North America (Piratebush) https://twitter.com/InnkeeperVA/status/333995029708288000/photo/1
Blog w/more pix is found here.

I spent Mother's Day in the "happiest place on Earth" with my immediate family. My son & dil had special flowers waiting in the room at our resort. How sweet! And a fab dinner at a swank restaurant in Epcot (France). Best part was that we were all together! Didn't happen when I was an innkeeper...

I spent Mother's Day in the "happiest place on Earth" with my immediate family. My son & dil had special flowers waiting in the room at our resort. How sweet! And a fab dinner at a swank restaurant in Epcot (France). Best part was that we were all together! Didn't happen when I was an innkeeper....
WOW..sounds wonderful! Lucky you

I spent Mother's Day in the "happiest place on Earth" with my immediate family. My son & dil had special flowers waiting in the room at our resort. How sweet! And a fab dinner at a swank restaurant in Epcot (France). Best part was that we were all together! Didn't happen when I was an innkeeper....
WOW..sounds wonderful! Lucky you
Yes, I'm very lucky....then we spent a week there with our best friends from Colorado! And it was during the end of the Flower & Garden Festival, so everything was extraordinarily beautiful.

Back