Happy New Year 5774

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Generic

Reaction score
For those who are celebrating, happy new year 5774 (תשעד). All the best for a happy, healthy and prosperous new year.

I'm happy to celebrate with you. Can I drink champagne? Or does it have to be bitter herbs ;-)

I'm happy to celebrate with you. Can I drink champagne? Or does it have to be bitter herbs ;-).
No champagne and no bitter herbs. This one is slices of apple dipped in honey, for a sweet year. The day or atonement, which is 10 days away... you get NOTHING, no water, no food, nothing! Prisoners get better treatment. But after it's over, you have an excuse to over-eat. Our family tradition is to invite people over for lunch, since everyone is fasting it's quick, easy and saves money!

I was just coming back (been away most of the day) to wish a Happy New Year. I will have to e-mail my cousin to have a Happy New Year.
May the New Year be a sweet and prosperous one for you.

I was just coming back (been away most of the day) to wish a Happy New Year. I will have to e-mail my cousin to have a Happy New Year.
May the New Year be a sweet and prosperous one for you..
gillumhouse said:
May the New Year be a sweet and prosperous one for you.
And for us all!

Back