Happy Turkey

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Innkeep

Reaction score
lrg_last%20thanksgiving_0.jpg

HA! I wanted to add "food can't touch" on the plate...
Wait, this is for Thanksgiving? I thought this was a cartoon of our B&B breakfast tables! I had gluten-meat-free tell me they love fajitas, esp chicken...this week.

You peeked!! Monday afternoon I was informed one of my guests is GF and another is vegan. Thankfully, the vegan is not staying for dinner. The GF is. I made another loaf of bread - this on GF so I can make a separate dressing for her and have toast for her Friday breakfast. Other than the scalloped corn & rolls, she will be able to have everything else. My venison tenderloin was delivered this afternoon about 5 minutes after it was butchered (we have wonderful City workers!!). Have a 14+ lb turkey and ham also. DH says since I am going to wear the 18th century (for the 8 year-old), he will also.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING to ALL!!!!!!!

Love Roz Chast's work! I'm going to find this pic and post it on my blog.

Happy Thanksgiving all! We decided to close and enjoy the Holiday this year! I'm going to enjoy sleeping in! I'm sure it will only be until 7. Kids are out of school and they get up early! It will still be fun to relax and enjoy the day together! Hope you all have a great day!

Back