Has anyone heard from Sanctuary Charter Yacht?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 26

Reaction score
Was thinking about them and sight url has been down for a few days.
Anyone know?
Such a beautiful boat, I remember the lovely videos of the water I checked the wayback machine and see it live last July. Facebook in 2014

I check out her website about a month ago and it was down then.
sad_smile.gif

(sigh) unable to send email via the forum contact. Hope she (they) are okay ... whatever has happened.

She's on the forum! Welcome back, we were wondering about you.

Hey, hey, hey!!!! We're still here. :) Just been busy, busy. The boat is not for sale. I usually lurk through here without signing in...until I saw this thread. Not sure what's up with our website, but I got the captain on it.
I've been making new canvas to replace the worn out canvas - gotta to that about every 10 years. We also recently got a new wall-to-wall leather sofa that has storage underneath - been waiting for that for a long time. I've also been doing some interior updates and re-oiling of the teak walls and trim. It's a rubbed oil finish rather than varnished.
Thanks for checking on me! :)

Hey, hey, hey!!!! We're still here. :) Just been busy, busy. The boat is not for sale. I usually lurk through here without signing in...until I saw this thread. Not sure what's up with our website, but I got the captain on it.
I've been making new canvas to replace the worn out canvas - gotta to that about every 10 years. We also recently got a new wall-to-wall leather sofa that has storage underneath - been waiting for that for a long time. I've also been doing some interior updates and re-oiling of the teak walls and trim. It's a rubbed oil finish rather than varnished.
Thanks for checking on me! :).
May you have smooth sailing and full bunks. Glad all is well.

bet that's a job of work! sewing canvas is a nightmare - wishing you a good season and no one puts daft things down your complicated plumbing!

YAY, Sanctuary! Thanks for checking in. So glad all is well - hope you get your website back up and running soon.
:)

YAY! So glad you're still there. One of these days I'll get back to my birthplace...
regular_smile.gif

Back