Has anyone tried Teeccino?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 26

Reaction score
i need to get away from coffee as it's bothering my stomach, both regular and decaf have to go. i like chai tea, but i miss the coffee taste ... especially hazelnut.
has anyone tried teeccino coffee alternative?

No, I've never heard of it. But you might try the Vanilla Nut flavour tea from Stash. It's popular with guests and I think it smells more like coffee than tea.

No, I've never heard of it. But you might try the Vanilla Nut flavour tea from Stash. It's popular with guests and I think it smells more like coffee than tea..
Haven't tried that, Seashanty, but I have tried a fake coffee that a German friend brewed for me. I can't remember the name because I thought it was awful! It's not the Caro-Kaffee though.

Nope, ever try postum? They sell that as an alternative.

No, I've never heard of it. But you might try the Vanilla Nut flavour tea from Stash. It's popular with guests and I think it smells more like coffee than tea..
happyjacks said:
No, I've never heard of it. But you might try the Vanilla Nut flavour tea from Stash. It's popular with guests and I think it smells more like coffee than tea.
YES! I love that one. I am all out, thanks for reminding me. For SS who likes lots of cream and sugar, she could cream and sugar this one up and really enjoy it!

ah, my reputation precedes me ... Got to cut back on all that cream and sugar,too. It's so naughty.

Back