Hasta la Vista Baby

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
Never wanting to be pushy, but dang we had 5 one nighters, and one two nighter this morning. One of the one nighters who came down to breakfast 45 minutes late is here for a wedding. I asked him if he is ready to check out at 1045am. He said in a few minutes. Doors slamming upstairs, not sure if he is barfing or coughing.
Meanwhile it is now after check out time. Ask him again. Waiting for her, he says.
He goes back up to the room there is a note, hasta la vista baby, she is gone, car and all. They do not live near here btw, about 4 or 5 hours away - by car-. DH just sent him and his pack packing at 1130am unless he wants to stay another night...we saw him wander off down the road.
Weddings, they certainly do bring them in don't they?

She's back and now looking for him. What a mess...DH is being nice and trying to help. PATHETIC.

wow.gif

She asked to use the phone and I am saying "No, if you leave now you can catch him." She cannot work out how to dial, she is on something, no question. She prob went out to score.
She said "where is he? how do I find him?" all confused and dazed, again "Go out there and look fo rhim" I say. She runs back upstairs, we already stripped the room. Dh is standing in the foyer in his work clothes he was working outside, I said "GO UP THERE!" Don't let her go anywhere in this inn on her own. I supposed she thought he was hiding up there or something. We said Check out is 11am it is now 12. He is gone. You left him, so he wandered down the street.

Holy cow! You sure get them sometimes! Good for you for getting rid of them. Hopefully later today you can laugh at it and not let it ruin the rest of your day.

Holy cow! You sure get them sometimes! Good for you for getting rid of them. Hopefully later today you can laugh at it and not let it ruin the rest of your day..
Breakfast Diva said:
Holy cow! You sure get them sometimes! Good for you for getting rid of them. Hopefully later today you can laugh at it and not let it ruin the rest of your day.
Oh no this was nothin' today has been the best day of the whole week so far, this won't get to me in the least.
regular_smile.gif
It is funny, already.

Holy cow! You sure get them sometimes! Good for you for getting rid of them. Hopefully later today you can laugh at it and not let it ruin the rest of your day..
Breakfast Diva said:
Oh no this was nothin' today has been the best day of the whole week so far, this won't get to me in the least.
regular_smile.gif
It is funny, already.
Had a right job getting them out this morning! room 4 disapeared without checking out (company had paid) but was half past 11 and wanted to get into the room had left key in the door and just gone! then room 9 just wouldn't leave! was about 12 when I got them shifted and they were checking into another b&B who was waiting for them to leave here and go to there! and my chamber maid got a lift with her friend so was here at 8.30 when she isn't supposed to come in till 10 on a weekend as there is nothing for her to do as no one goes out! so was hanging about with nothing to do getting under foot.

She asked to use the phone and I am saying "No, if you leave now you can catch him." She cannot work out how to dial, she is on something, no question. She prob went out to score.
She said "where is he? how do I find him?" all confused and dazed, again "Go out there and look fo rhim" I say. She runs back upstairs, we already stripped the room. Dh is standing in the foyer in his work clothes he was working outside, I said "GO UP THERE!" Don't let her go anywhere in this inn on her own. I supposed she thought he was hiding up there or something. We said Check out is 11am it is now 12. He is gone. You left him, so he wandered down the street..
Geez, hope she doesn't come back. Guess they go on the DNB list lol

She said "where is he? how do I find him?" all confused and dazed, again "Go out there and look fo rhim" I say. She runs back upstairs, we already stripped the room. Dh is standing in the foyer in his work clothes he was working outside, I said "GO UP THERE!" Don't let her go anywhere in this inn on her own. I supposed she thought he was hiding up there or something. We said Check out is 11am it is now 12. He is gone. You left him, so he wandered down the street..
UNREAL--simply unreal.

WOW....never had anyone even close to this much of a jerk. It does sound like drugs to me...they probably won't even remember the weekend, let alone your lovely place.

Breakfast Diva said:
"Hopefully later today you can laugh at it "
Guess what? They're back, they are out sitting at our ponds. No I am not kidding.
He just came in to say he accidentally took a hanger and handed it to me. I said "So you're all caught up now right?" He said yeah, she found me. and then left. But as I am in the kitchen preparing dinner my DD says "Look they are out at the pond again"
I said, "Well at least someone enjoys the pond..."
But I had to come in here and tell you. As I was laughing at it, and later today.
teeth_smile.gif

Breakfast Diva said:
Guess what? They're back, they are out sitting at our ponds. No I am not kidding.
He just came in to say he accidentally took a hanger and handed it to me. I said "So you're all caught up now right?" He said yeah, she found me. and then left. But as I am in the kitchen preparing dinner my DD says "Look they are out at the pond again"
But I had to come in here and tell you. As I was laughing at it, and later today.
teeth_smile.gif

You know, because they have the code to the door, this would really bother me. Why are they not at the wedding? Is it over? How long are they going to hang around?

Breakfast Diva said:
teeth_smile.gif

You know, because they have the code to the door, this would really bother me. Why are they not at the wedding? Is it over? How long are they going to hang around?
Madeleine said:
Well that is the thing. Guess we need to change it today, but have other guests still here who are out, so will do it tomorrow.
They went to the wedding already, done with it, and back here to return a hanger. They just left. Again.
poke.gif
Bless their hearts. Ya know it is one of those things, people are different. Some REALLY different. They live up in the most expensive county in the United States, probably used to just being who they are, dazed and confused...or the other, drugs. Either way, they are gone, again. This sort of thing doesn't worry me, now that rude doctor and his wife from Michigan who were the biggest pitas in the world two years ago, they bothered me! When they arrived with a scowl you know it ain't gonna get any better!

Back