Haunted History Tours

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Tipsy Butler

Reaction score
Very excited. Some of you know we have our ghost. I respect and like her and have chosen not to "exploit" her as part of my marketing.
HOWEVER there is a local, wonderful group that does Haunted History Walking Tours and we're putting together a package for Hallowe'en and the Saturday before Hallowe'en. Just met with them and I'm really happy with what they're doing and how they're doing it (I think Myrtle will be happy too). I'll keep you in the loop as things develop.

We did that one Halloween a few years ago. We got a small group and it was interesting. Would do it again if someone would organize it!

Haunted type tours can be incredibly educational when they're done in good taste. We don't exploit our ghosts either, but we do subtly let folks know about them!

We have three here at this Inn and there was a paranormal group that came to investigate the house-not so much a tour but a study-interesting.

Back