Have a little coffee with your cream!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
guilty.
i like a little coffee with my cream.
so i would use a lot of mini moos. sorry..
seashanty said:
guilty.
so i would use a lot of mini moos. sorry.
Me too!!! And I like it at room temperature or even hot, but I'll take it (lots of it!) cold, too. We use regular diary half and half here. I use half and half for my cappuccino and cafe con leche. So, as you can see we use a lot of cream here. I buy the half and half by the half gallon carton.

guilty.
so i would use a lot of mini moos. sorry..
seashanty said:
guilty.
so i would use a lot of mini moos. sorry.
Me too!!! And I like it at room temperature or even hot, but I'll take it (lots of it!) cold, too. We use regular diary half and half here. I use half and half for my cappuccino and cafe con leche. So, as you can see we use a lot of cream here. I buy the half and half by the half gallon carton.
I will drink my coffee whatever temp. I was mid 30s when I learned to drink coffee (farm girls drink milk - but the coffee was FREE) and it seemed that every time I fixed a cuppa the computer needed something and by the time I got back to it, the coffee was cold. These days I fix a cuppa and wander back to my area only to have DH call to me a half hour or so later that I left my coffee in the kitchen. And if I do not have half & half fergitit!

For those who use cream, the mini moo's will cost you more than just putting out some half n half for them to use. Also they put them in the hot cocoa packets to make them better. People drink milk in tea. So there are a ton of reasons they could have swiped them.

For those who use cream, the mini moo's will cost you more than just putting out some half n half for them to use. Also they put them in the hot cocoa packets to make them better. People drink milk in tea. So there are a ton of reasons they could have swiped them..
I know the mini moos cost more and I don't particularly like using them. Maybe I'll go back to the pitchers on the counter when we've used up the last of these.

Back