Have you Listed your property yet?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes - I think so! Tried to send my listing in last month - hope it updated!

There are now 23 B & Bs across the United States that have listed to participate in the B & Bs for Vets. IF we have any hope of gaining attention for our industry, it will take a lot more. IF you have an offer for military for the rest of the year (such as a BOGO or discount) it will be posted on a Vets page that will be up all year. Only the Nov 10 or 11 room is to be totally free with no strings with a military or Veterans Admin ID. Your policies reign for cancels and no-shows which is why a cc# is taken at booking - and tell them your cancel policies that WILL charge the card.

ALP (Association of Lodging Professionals) is the sponsoring organization - providing the website, marketing, and incentives (a drawing for a 3-month membership and I also believe they have a drawing for a discount on a Conference fee). There will also be a drawing for 5 $50 gift cards. We need you to help us help the industry as a whole.

Back