Have you noticed this forum is so....

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Farmers Daughter

Reaction score
Fun, Informative, Supportive, Interesting and so distracting that you find yourself here, instead of doing other things you should be?

Who, moi?? hahahahahaha!
teeth_smile.gif

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My hubby calls it my obsession! I can get lost for a VERY LONG time reading thru these posts.
ETA: Sometimes I check out this forum before I check my emails!
embaressed_smile.gif

That is why I read every day. I don't post often but I read and learn so much here. Once in a while I am on a roll and post and other times I just read.

Unpredictable for sure. I love the guest soap operas and I don't even like soap operas.
sad_smile.gif

I think you stand a good chance of taking the PITA award away from Tim, especially with that last one.

I think you stand a good chance of taking the PITA award away from Tim, especially with that last one
Tim (I think) took it away from Bree. It seems to make it's rounds

Definitely addicting! Informative, hilarious, thought provoking, never, ever, boring.

This forum is better than a stick in the eye!
poke.gif
Hey PT, how'd you get your flag to wave? My avitar's steam is supposed to move, but when I download it here it's stopped.
Breakfast Diva said:
Hey PT, how'd you get your flag to wave? My avitar's steam is supposed to move, but when I download it here it's stopped.
I dunno. It's just an animated .gif file.

I think you stand a good chance of taking the PITA award away from Tim, especially with that last one
Tim (I think) took it away from Bree. It seems to make it's rounds.
All good things are meant to shared. Besides, 'round here we call 'em DNBAs.
I'm a big lover of middle eastern foods, so pitas are big in my diet.
I think FD has me hands down given her last month or so.
But take haert FD, it runs in cycles, we'll go months without even a hint of untoward behavior by a guest around here. Then WHAMMO! somebody hits you with the two by four when you had your back turned.

Uh oh, another batch of over done muffins.... gotta go!!!!!.
I burnt two batches of cookies yesterday, finally got a good batch and they went untouched. Sigh.
Willowpondgj said:
I burnt two batches of cookies yesterday, finally got a good batch and they went untouched. Sigh.
Yeah well, I was just the guinea pig for a new vegan cookie recipe she is about to offer some guests this weekend and I'd rather eat burnt "regular" cookies than these uninspiring, tasteless, but nonetheless "humane" discs any day. Even with her talents, she couldn't do much with these to make me happy eating them.

Back