Head em' off at the pass???

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, they've left. No more problems with the john as far as I know. Seemed happy when they checked out. They left before breakfast this morning. I gave them a little loaf of bread when they checked-out..
Aussie Innkeeper said:
I gave them a little loaf of bread when they checked-out.
That should plug them up! Had you known, you could have given it to them when they checked in. ;)

Well, they've left. No more problems with the john as far as I know. Seemed happy when they checked out. They left before breakfast this morning. I gave them a little loaf of bread when they checked-out..
Aussie Innkeeper said:
I gave them a little loaf of bread when they checked-out.
That should plug them up! Had you known, you could have given it to them when they checked in. ;)
wendydk said:
That should plug them up!
Thinking about using it as a cork?
wow.gif

We just had a couple who didn't eat brekkie and we ended up having to pour 6 buckets of scalding hot water down their toilet to clear it. Plunging did not work. We didn't want to pull the toilet as they were coming back later on and pulling the tilet is a mess. I would guess it was around 30 gallons of hot water or more.
We wondered if they didn't eat because they were sick.

15 months of operation and our first bad clog two days ago, and only 5 minutes after check-in!. Housekeeping trick: partially squeeze roll flat before you put it on holder, slows down the spin, cuts use a little.

Yes, people do really use that much tp - proof to me after entering stall at a public restroom - it was an automatic flush one and I was about to turn around and leave cos the toilet was absolutely full of toilet paper - I thought it was clogged...no, it just hadn't flushed yet! I could not believe the amount of tp in the toilet! It was actually over the sides, but it all flushed amazingly. And I thought of this thread!

Back