Health Inspector

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Health inspector just left...........I passed !, he checked my kitchen area ( frig.temps. etc,ect.) then checked the rooms as they have kitchens .. Always a worry and fret. Now I can relax . Got laundry to do........ :)

Congrats! It's always nerve racking even though you keep the place clean. My first year, the inspector reamed us...we were doing things as we had been 'taught' by the previous innkeepers. Nope, seems it was all wrong and even though that was a long time ago, I still get nervous when the surprise inspection happen. It's 2x a year for us.

Congrats! It's always nerve racking even though you keep the place clean. My first year, the inspector reamed us...we were doing things as we had been 'taught' by the previous innkeepers. Nope, seems it was all wrong and even though that was a long time ago, I still get nervous when the surprise inspection happen. It's 2x a year for us..
They come every 2 yrs here ( B&B's only) Restaurants I think every year.

Congrats! It's always nerve racking even though you keep the place clean. My first year, the inspector reamed us...we were doing things as we had been 'taught' by the previous innkeepers. Nope, seems it was all wrong and even though that was a long time ago, I still get nervous when the surprise inspection happen. It's 2x a year for us..
Ours booked one of our rooms. We both didnot know she was an health inspector. But as she left she said you passed your health inspection I wonder at night why she was boil things in the container. But people do strange things I put it down to that. A left after I finished setting her room up for breakfast.

Ours booked one of our rooms. We both didnot know she was an health inspector. But as she left she said you passed your health inspection I wonder at night why she was boil things in the container. But people do strange things I put it down to that. A left after I finished setting her room up for breakfast.
What?? Your county has the money to pay for an overnight stay? Was this a health inspection or just an association inspection?

Back