Hear me scream!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poor Baby. It will be better tomorrow.
What did you do? Refuse to accept her? put the mutt in the shed?

You know, did you read that online PAII magazine? There was a 'What would you do?' section that mentioned a guest showing up with a baby. Similar situation.
Quite frankly, I wouldn't take her given she more or less 'showed up' with no reservation.

I'd close the door on her. She clearly knew the no dog policy, that's why she conveniently left that part out. I know when I travel with my puppies and I'm looking for accomodations, "do you take dogs?" is the first question I ask.
Some people...
potty-mouth.gif

I had a lady email me twice - about a month or 2 apart asking about if we could accommodate her loving Doberman. The first time I replied with our policy and with a referral to nearby pet boarding or a referral to a pet friendly B&B about 25 miles away (closest one). Second time was just before her trip and said 'do we still have the pet friendly room available for X' day? Now she could have emailed me instead of the pet friendly one but really....
I my town there is only 2 hotels that accepts pets - I would rather sleep in my car than stay in either. The nicer places - no pets!

Back