Heart Warming

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
Tonight's the night.
We have our first guests in the cottage since adding the deck, redecorating part of it, and rearranging the bed config, etc.
Why is this so special? Well you may have heard me fore-whining about the possibility of the first guests in this room being 'pitas' or someone who does not appreciate it or love it, after all the hard work (mostly on DH's part, well not mostly 95% on his part!)
Tonight we have a lovely young couple he is a soldier freshly home this morning from the middle east, getting married tonight and spending their long awaited wedding night in the love shack. We will deliver breakfast (so they cann't be no shows) and innjoy this guest room. I am so happy these are the guests, this is when it is so much fun to be an innkeeper. When memories are made at your inn, there is nothing richer!
THE WHOLE SHACK SHIMMEES....
KNOCK KNOCK ON THE DOOR BABY, KNOCK A LITTLE HARDER SUGUH I CAN'T HEAR YOU...

Glad it is someone who will appreciate it. It was a wonderful idea you had to turn that into a room. Glad the work is done, too!

Back