Helllo from JB at an innmates place...

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two little grannies in pink just rang the bell, they are here for lunch. Ahhh I'm back alright. (Note - as I said to them bed and BREAKFAST...no we don't serve lunch, but appreciated the break from cleaning).
wink_smile.gif

Two little grannies in pink just rang the bell, they are here for lunch. Ahhh I'm back alright. (Note - as I said to them bed and BREAKFAST...no we don't serve lunch, but appreciated the break from cleaning).
wink_smile.gif
HA HA..welcome home...didn't they just mean to go to the restaurant next door?? Lost their way???

What a great treat I had today. To meet Samster, JB and innkeep all in the same visit! I look forward to seeing you all again. Wish we had more time!
Safe travels home..
Thanks for you hospitality! Your directions to our next stop were perfect. :) Best to you and your family!

Today was a fantastic voyage for me. Innkeep and Samster and I were aleto visit Sandynn and then Domsmom. All this in one day, it was so much fun, great to meet these other innmates in the flesh.
Samster is on the big bird heading home and I shall be tomorrow...
I really do think you all have something special here in this Midwest. I know people are people, but the entire time I have been here there has not been even one person anywhere who was not friendly and polite. It has been a great experience.
Thanks to all for opening their homes to us today, it was a real treat. God bless, JB.
I am still doing the happy dance that I got to meet and have lunch with three innkeepers who are awesome. What a fun visit we had. It was so fun to put a face with a name for the two I hadn't met before. Thanks for the good time.
Thank you so much for the tour of your beautiful B&B. All the love that you have put into it just shines through. :) I hope to come back your way and visit with you as a paying guest!

I made it home in one piece, arrived about 10pm and had two rooms from CAL to serve this morning, so the conversation was heavy on the midwest - since i was just there. :) Bills, laundry and cleaning....
I do hate having guests in the house the day I arrive home from vacation.
I was back to work Thursday morning after getting in late Wednesday. :) It's been ready, get set, go since I got home.....

wink_smile.gif
Those ladies want to know where they can get their comfort cookin'!

I've heard of thread hijacking, and actually I've sometimes been guilty of doing that myself. This was a first for me-- having a login hijacked! The past week was really fun for me also. I really felt like I was the one on vacation. Providentially there were no other guests at the inn when JB and Samster were visiting, so we could do all our exploring together. Courtesy of JB we visited the Indianapolis Motor Speedway and we also had a chance to visit a glass museum that I had not had a chance to visit in the past.
Who knew that the midwest in November would be so popular.
Attention all innmates, you all have a standing invitation to visit whenever. I met up with this gang while I was still a novice aspiring. I credit the forum for making me into an Innkeeper.

Today was a fantastic voyage for me. Innkeep and Samster and I were aleto visit Sandynn and then Domsmom. All this in one day, it was so much fun, great to meet these other innmates in the flesh.
Samster is on the big bird heading home and I shall be tomorrow...
I really do think you all have something special here in this Midwest. I know people are people, but the entire time I have been here there has not been even one person anywhere who was not friendly and polite. It has been a great experience.
Thanks to all for opening their homes to us today, it was a real treat. God bless, JB.
I am still doing the happy dance that I got to meet and have lunch with three innkeepers who are awesome. What a fun visit we had. It was so fun to put a face with a name for the two I hadn't met before. Thanks for the good time.
Thank you so much for the tour of your beautiful B&B. All the love that you have put into it just shines through. :) I hope to come back your way and visit with you as a paying guest!
You were a delight to meet. I loved my lunch and the visit with you too. I would love to have you come back. Thank for the kind words. It is exciting to know I have met 4 people from this forum all together.
regular_smile.gif

I have met 6 innkeepers all together form this forum. I don't know what I was thinking saying 4.

Back