Hello everyone! Newbie here.

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinaC

Reaction score
Finding my way around your neighborhood and so far I like what I see.
wink_smile.gif
Esp. the photo of the pussycat. lol I'm a cat person, what can I say.
angel_smile.gif
Anyway, still finding my way about. Later.
Swirt, So sorry it's taking me this long with the signed copy. I just got off a book signing and there was lots of before, during and after stuff to catch up on. Anyhow, I've got it all ready to go and it'll be out the door with me Mon. BTW, your name looks great in "lights", in print. Thanks agin for the review!
Tina

Hi Tina,
:welcome: Glad you made it here, and best of luck with the launch of the new novel.

Hi, Tina. We corresponded via e-mail a couple years ago. Welcome..
Hi Swirt! Hi GilliumHouse! Thanks for the warm welcome. Glad to be here!
Steve -- Thank you! Now if I'd sell enough copies, I could actually stay at your place. With the book, screenwriting, housing crisis...I'm long overdue!
GilliumHouse -- I'm my promo-mktg. dept. and can sometimes be a little clumsy at it.
embaressed_smile.gif

Hi, Tina. We corresponded via e-mail a couple years ago. Welcome..
Hi Swirt! Hi GilliumHouse! Thanks for the warm welcome. Glad to be here!
Steve -- Thank you! Now if I'd sell enough copies, I could actually stay at your place. With the book, screenwriting, housing crisis...I'm long overdue!
GilliumHouse -- I'm my promo-mktg. dept. and can sometimes be a little clumsy at it.
embaressed_smile.gif

embaressed_smile.gif

Welcome to my boat. Grab an oar, the voyage is exhillerating!!!

:welcome:
Can't wait to see this book! Swirt posted about it awhile ago.

Welcome!!!
I hate to ask a dumb question, but to what book is everyone referring?

Hi Tina - welcome aboard! Looking forward to getting to know you better!

Can't wait to see this book! Swirt posted about it awhile ago..
Thanks, Bree. Appreciate your welcome and the kind words.
Let me know if you visit "The Tudor Grove B&B, Inn" and how you enjoyed your stay.
chef.gif

Tina

Let me know if you visit "The Tudor Grove B&B, Inn" and how you enjoyed your stay.
chef.gif

Tina
I'm hesitating buying and reading your books only because I'm writing my own. I'm avoiding anything even remotely related to a B&B in my reading lately!

Welcome!!!
I hate to ask a dumb question, but to what book is everyone referring?.
Hi Emspiers! Thanks for the welcome. Thanks for asking. It's Deadwaiter, the 2nd in my Country Inn, Dead & Breakfast series. :)

chef.gif

Tina
I'm hesitating buying and reading your books only because I'm writing my own. I'm avoiding anything even remotely related to a B&B in my reading lately!
I totally understand, Bree. I started writing mine before I found the other series for I may have been content reading those and wouldn't have written my own.
Best wishes on the writing!

Back