Hello everyone

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aurora

Reaction score
Hi there everyone,
I'm new here and just wanted to introduce myself. I run (but don't own) a B&B/Inn with my sister. We are pretty new at this, she is going into her 3rd season at the Inn and I am going into my 2nd season. This is something we've dreamed of for a long time so we are very happy!
For some reason I didn't realize this forum even existed until about a week ago. I've had a lot of fun reading all the posts on here and feel like I've already learned some things. But mostly, I just really enjoy having a place to talk to fellow innkeepers/ inn owners/ B&B folks. I'm excited to explore the forum some more and get to know you all a bit better.
I hope everyone has a nice weekend!
Aurora

Welcome aboard! This is a place of refuge, sharing and sometimes venting. It’s a great place to hang out, as you will discover. Good luck on your adventure into inn keeping!

Welcome, we run a tiny mom & pop motel, stumbled upon this forum maybe five or six years ago now, been very beneficial to me, I've found some Facebook lodging groups as well, but this one is the best.

Gillum he’s is right. be as busy as you wish. When s—- hits the fan check in cause it will help you through the tough ti,,Welcome from 434 o Main ❤️

Welcome home! This website is what helped me greatly and I know it will help you and your sister! Talk lots with your sister and always show a strong united front to the guests that come. After they leave you can look at each other and say, "What in the world were you thinking when..."

Back