Hello!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree, you may turn that corner where you have to pay business tax, business cable, business this and business that! I say as I have my business license renewal form on my desk and have to bring it in to be notorized and paid tomorrow. Unfortunately you won't know everything really until you are in business.
You know I love our guests, majority anyway.
wink_smile.gif
Having one room for three days is not my cup of tea. I thoroughly enjoyed this room, really I did, but gimmee a bundle of rooms all at the same time, as I have to be "on" in the same manner with one room as three or four or six. It wears me out. Just thought I would mention that for the two room set up. I can't have it my way all the time...hard to believe, I know, but if I could have more than one room I wouldn't have to be the entertainment each day. Again, not complaining, just stating a fact of having one or two rooms, as much as it makes it easier the flip side is it makes it harder..
It's true. The show goes on no matter how many guests there are but it is easier if there are 3 or more rooms because they can entertain each other!
Hate to say it but I don't book really small places because I don't want to 'have' to talk to the innkeeper at breakfast. Some are a hoot, but some really should not be in this biz! And if I'm on vacation, I like to eat and run. Go see the place I'm visiting.

I agree, you may turn that corner where you have to pay business tax, business cable, business this and business that! I say as I have my business license renewal form on my desk and have to bring it in to be notorized and paid tomorrow. Unfortunately you won't know everything really until you are in business.
You know I love our guests, majority anyway.
wink_smile.gif
Having one room for three days is not my cup of tea. I thoroughly enjoyed this room, really I did, but gimmee a bundle of rooms all at the same time, as I have to be "on" in the same manner with one room as three or four or six. It wears me out. Just thought I would mention that for the two room set up. I can't have it my way all the time...hard to believe, I know, but if I could have more than one room I wouldn't have to be the entertainment each day. Again, not complaining, just stating a fact of having one or two rooms, as much as it makes it easier the flip side is it makes it harder..
It's true. The show goes on no matter how many guests there are but it is easier if there are 3 or more rooms because they can entertain each other!
Hate to say it but I don't book really small places because I don't want to 'have' to talk to the innkeeper at breakfast. Some are a hoot, but some really should not be in this biz! And if I'm on vacation, I like to eat and run. Go see the place I'm visiting.
Morticia said:
Ditto.

Back