Help Comes From Unexpected Places

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillumhouse

Reaction score
I contracted with a WV Digital Marketing company to work the digital side that I am out of comfort zone AND knowledge of. The first thing they did was a new web site. It was launched just before the STAY HOME dictate.
No invoice arrived, I e-mailed asking for an invoice. He said, I know where you live. I sent a check - asked him 3 times to cash the damned thing. Now he says the dog ate it.
I give up, told him I will void that check and when he sends me an invoice, I will issue another. I told him how much I could afford (which in that world is chump change) before we started ONLY because I know him through rail-trails & tourism almost as long as I have been back in WV and know he is good. Did not want any misconceptions of what I had so no surprises - until today. Never expected him to wait - I pointed out he has employees & family but he says they are working. Save it for now.
I have been blessed with having wonderful people in my life - in 2006 and now. The person in 2006 knows who he is. Thank you.

Back