Help! Guest from Mexico City!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Virginia officials confirm 2 cases of 'swine' flu in state The Roanoke Times
[COLOR= rgb(60, 60, 60)]Posted: 7:28 p.m. | Updated: 7:49 p.m. [/COLOR]
Virginia officials reported the state's first cases of H1N1 flu (swine flu), State Health Commissioner Karen Remley said Thursday in a press release.
The two individuals are an adult male from eastern Virginia and an adult female from central Virginia, the release said. Both had traveled to Mexico.
Both people, who are not students, had mild cases and were not hospitalized..
We had our first confirmed case reported today as well. Some people are freaking out!

Virginia officials reported the state's first cases of H1N1 flu (swine flu), State Health Commissioner Karen Remley said Thursday in a press release.
The two individuals are an adult male from eastern Virginia and an adult female from central Virginia, the release said. Both had traveled to Mexico.
We had our first confirmed case reported today as well. Some people are freaking out!
Samster said:
I am more worried that a kid died 20 miles from here from MRSA. If nothing else, the schools are finally cleaning and lysoling the place!!! MY PET PEEVE.

Samster said:
I am more worried that a kid died 20 miles from here from MRSA. If nothing else, the schools are finally cleaning and lysoling the place!!! MY PET PEEVE.
MRSA is nothing to mess with. That is very sad.....

Back