Help SWIRT

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would LOVE for guests to read about "the dopey things that guests do".
I know I can be very sarcastic here on this forum, but Bree, you know, I think that's a great idea. To post on our site, -- DOPEY THINGS THAT GUESTS DO.
Most of our guests go to tripadvisor.com and not THIS forum.
Maybe it's me, but I really can't imagine a guest coming to this forum unless they are psychotic. .
trishany said:

Maybe it's me, but I really can't imagine a guest coming to this forum unless they are psychotic.
I'm here, does that make me psychotic?!
whatchutalkingabout_smile.gif
I actually found the about.com forum while looking for B&B's to stay at.
GeorgiaGirl25 said:
trishany said:

Maybe it's me, but I really can't imagine a guest coming to this forum unless they are psychotic.
You bring a good perspective too!
Junie Beeeeeee -- you are here in this forum cause you are an innkeeper (I think), not cause you are psychotic. If you came to THIS site looking for a B&B, you ARE psychotic.
From reading your posts, I don't think you came to this site when you were looking for a B&B. Sorry, don't believe it. If it doesn't make sense, then.........................
If an intelligent person wants to stay in a bed and brkfst, they go from word of mouth, tripadvisor, b&b,com, etc., and not from about.com's b&b forum.
How many of your guests booked a room cause they went to about.com's B&B forum?
Oh boy. Where to begin?
rolleyes.gif

I think you are misreading who is who and who said what. JBJ is an innkeeper, who has never revealed how she got started on the About forum. GeorgiaGirl25 is a traveler who is not an aspiring or an innkeeper.
You may have missed this post about traffic stats for Innspiring where I pointed out that there is a decent amount of traffic from surfers using phrases that only someone searching for a place to stay would use. Is it an ideal travel site? Absolutely not. But labeling any travelers that end up here as psychotic is kind of silly
Hey Swirt,
Yup, oh boy. I agree.
Any "reasonable" person looking to stay at a b&b, goes first to bandb.com, then to trip advisor, then to bandbonline (we get monthly statistics from our b&b association).
Our guests work hard, have children.
If a guest reads all the info from the above sites, AND then has the TIME to surf the net for an innkeepers forum, well, then, yes, they are psychotic.
Just think about it. Out of 300+ couples, all have found us on the above sites. I would feel very creepy if a guest told me they came to this site. To me -- that's psychotic.
So Georgiagirl is NOT an innkeeper, but a traveler. To me, that's weird.
Any "reasonable" person looking to stay at a b&b, goes first to bandb.com, then to trip advisor, then to bandbonline
Pardon me, but that almost sounds condescending. We have received 100% of our business, since we've opened, from Google. Thank God for unreasonable people. Most people have never even heard of bandb.com, Trip Advisor or any of the other services that are out there. It's not like they're household names. In my experience, they go to Google, Yahoo, MSN and other major search engines and type in "Bed and Breakfast (PLACE NAME)". In most instances bandb.com will show in the search results but in most the website of area B&Bs will be at the top if they've optimized their website for search engines.
And, as SWIRT pointed out, they don't have to "surf the net" to find us here. All they have to do is google the name of your place and if it was mentioned in this forum it WILL pop up in the search results.
wow.gif
psychotic |sīˈkätik| noun
Person suffering from a severe mental disorder in which thought and emotions are so impaired that contact is lost with external reality.

Psychotic? The situation under discussion hardly fits that criteria. Perhaps you are the one that is being a little unreasonable or at least prone to exaggeration.
Proudtexan,
You are pardoned. As you go on in your B&B business, you will come to know that most guests go to bandb.com, bbonline and trip advisor. If you are not members, I would suggest that you join. MOST guest DO know about these sites.
I've come to learn that the above sites ARE household names. Never, ever knew this before we opened a B&B.
From going through our printouts, and looking at the "how did you find us" box, most guests (and we were full from May through October) type in, bandb.com, tripadvisor.com, bbonline or "word of mouth".
Thank you for posting the definition of phycosis.
A person who has the whole internet open to them, to surf ANYWHERE in the whole cyberspace, and who posts all the time to an innkeeper's site cause she's a "traveller", in my mind "has lost site of reality"
trishany said:
I've come to learn that the above sites ARE household names. Never, ever knew this before we opened a B&B.
You just contradicted yourself! If you didn't know it what the heck makes you think anyone else would?

I know I can be very sarcastic here on this forum, but Bree, you know, I think that's a great idea. To post on our site, -- DOPEY THINGS THAT GUESTS DO.
Maybe it's me, but I really can't imagine a guest coming to this forum unless they are psychotic. .
trishany said:

GeorgiaGirl25 said:
trishany said:

Junie Beeeeeee -- you are here in this forum cause you are an innkeeper (I think), not cause you are psychotic. If you came to THIS site looking for a B&B, you ARE psychotic.
From reading your posts, I don't think you came to this site when you were looking for a B&B. Sorry, don't believe it. If it doesn't make sense, then.........................
If an intelligent person wants to stay in a bed and brkfst, they go from word of mouth, tripadvisor, b&b,com, etc., and not from about.com's b&b forum.
Oh boy. Where to begin?
rolleyes.gif

I think you are misreading who is who and who said what. JBJ is an innkeeper, who has never revealed how she got started on the About forum. GeorgiaGirl25 is a traveler who is not an aspiring or an innkeeper.
You may have missed this post about traffic stats for Innspiring where I pointed out that there is a decent amount of traffic from surfers using phrases that only someone searching for a place to stay would use. Is it an ideal travel site? Absolutely not. But labeling any travelers that end up here as psychotic is kind of silly
Hey Swirt,
Yup, oh boy. I agree.
Any "reasonable" person looking to stay at a b&b, goes first to bandb.com, then to trip advisor, then to bandbonline (we get monthly statistics from our b&b association).
If a guest reads all the info from the above sites, AND then has the TIME to surf the net for an innkeepers forum, well, then, yes, they are psychotic.
Just think about it. Out of 300+ couples, all have found us on the above sites. I would feel very creepy if a guest told me they came to this site. To me -- that's psychotic.
trishany said:
Hey Swirt,
Yup, oh boy. I agree.
Say what you want Trish, after I type this you will be on my "ignore" list here....I would rather not listen to the likes of you....look who's calling the kettle black...Most of what you say is so unreasonable that it leaves a lot saying "what did she just say" or "what the heck does she mean"?!
Georgiagirl, really didn't mean to upset you. I'm sorry, But what are you doing here on an innkeeper's forum?
You should be out there living and enjoying your life. If I'm the kick in the ass you need, so be it. So, here I am, from New York, giving you a BIG, fuCKIBG KICK IN THE ASS.
You are probably a VERY beautiful girl who just needs some incentivie.

trishany said:

GeorgiaGirl25 said:
trishany said:

Oh boy. Where to begin?
rolleyes.gif

Hey Swirt,
Yup, oh boy. I agree.
Any "reasonable" person looking to stay at a b&b, goes first to bandb.com, then to trip advisor, then to bandbonline
Pardon me, but that almost sounds condescending. We have received 100% of our business, since we've opened, from Google. Thank God for unreasonable people. Most people have never even heard of bandb.com, Trip Advisor or any of the other services that are out there. It's not like they're household names. In my experience, they go to Google, Yahoo, MSN and other major search engines and type in "Bed and Breakfast (PLACE NAME)". In most instances bandb.com will show in the search results but in most the website of area B&Bs will be at the top if they've optimized their website for search engines.
And, as SWIRT pointed out, they don't have to "surf the net" to find us here. All they have to do is google the name of your place and if it was mentioned in this forum it WILL pop up in the search results.
wow.gif
Person suffering from a severe mental disorder in which thought and emotions are so impaired that contact is lost with external reality.

Psychotic? The situation under discussion hardly fits that criteria. Perhaps you are the one that is being a little unreasonable or at least prone to exaggeration.
Proudtexan,
You are pardoned. As you go on in your B&B business, you will come to know that most guests go to bandb.com, bbonline and trip advisor. If you are not members, I would suggest that you join. MOST guest DO know about these sites.
From going through our printouts, and looking at the "how did you find us" box, most guests (and we were full from May through October) type in, bandb.com, tripadvisor.com, bbonline or "word of mouth".
A person who has the whole internet open to them, to surf ANYWHERE in the whole cyberspace, and who posts all the time to an innkeeper's site cause she's a "traveller", in my mind "has lost site of reality"
Trishany this reply is NOT to you as I have given up long ago trying to reason with you. As always my interaction at this point is just to correct the mis-information you spew out as fact, for the benefit of everyone else.
For anyone with a healthy website, search engines will deliver far and above more traffic than most directories.
My own B&B gets 79% off all of its traffic from search engines. Referrals from directories and all other sites accounts for only 12% of my traffic. bbonline contributes 3%. Bedandbreakfast.com delivered just slightly less than bbonline when I was listed there as well. Both directories are good and worthwhile, but they are far from the only source of significant traffic. These types of numbers are a bit high for the "average" site. Average sites I would say come in at around 50-65% referrals from search engines.
TrishaNY's "facts" are not coming from a tracker or her server logs. According to her, they are coming from her interpretation of a field on her webervations reservation form that guests are asked to SELECT (not type in) where they found her. The choices offered are (Google, BB.com (no such site exists), bbonline, NFBBA (only people in North Fork would guess at the abbreviation), previous guest, recommendation (?), Magazine, Other) She claims that bandb.com and bbonline and tripadvisor come up as the top answers, but two of those are not even options in the select box.
trishany-fields.gif

Even if we took the actual data from that field (not her own recollection) the numbers would be less than helpful because they choices force people to use knowledge they don't have to collapse categories. Sure someone that used Yahoo might pick Google Search as a "close enough" answer, or they might pick "other". People who used bedandbreakfast.com are not likely to recognize it as bb.com so they might pick bbonline or other, or even recommendation. Someone coming from TripAdvisor might choose Other or Recommendation.
This has come up before that this kind of information is questionable even when the choices given are more accurate. I had bedandbreakfast.com and bbonline.com both listed as options on my choices and for more than a year after I was no longer on bedandbreakfast.com I still had significant numbers of guests choosing that as an option. The truth is that many people don't remember, which is why "on the internet" is the most common answer when you ask upon check-in or at the breakfast table.
Trackers are vital and it does pay to take a look at their data. They are even more help when you can set up goals so that you can see not only how people found you, but what sources had the most/best conversion from arrival on your site, to reservation.
It is entirely possible and likely that even though a dedicated directory may only send 3% of your website traffic, it may make up a much higher percentage of the people that actually became guests. (higher conversion rate)

trishany said:

GeorgiaGirl25 said:
trishany said:

Oh boy. Where to begin?
rolleyes.gif

Hey Swirt,
Yup, oh boy. I agree.
Give it a rest Trisha.
Swirt, I think all our (my posts? lol) lead to a very a very passionate, invigorating discussion. I think it behooves me to get all our innkeeper's on this forum up and thinking.
Hey, fellow innkeepers, this is not a "who's popular" forum. I know some posters can take over and make you feel like "well, I'm not in the mix" (and you know who you are).
This is a really great site and I wish it could expand.
I think all our (my posts? lol) lead to a very a very passionate, invigorating discussion.
Invigorating? You make it sound like you are the one being encouraging and positive and helpful. YOU are the one who told somebody who was sitting on a goldmine of a B&B potential with train cars that he was nuts and nobody would ever want to stay there (those places make a killing). YOU are the one accosted a poster on the ABOUT forum who was reporting a scam and you misread her post thinking she was the scam and yelled at her for it. YOU are the one who thought JBJ was saying she found this site as a traveller. The discussions might be invigorating and get people thinking if you actually took the time to read people's posts correctly. You are the one who just gave an "ASS kicking" to someone that has contributed more positive things to this site than you ever have and to top it all off, you actually believe you are doing her a favor.
Just give it a rest.

trishany said:

GeorgiaGirl25 said:
trishany said:

Oh boy. Where to begin?
rolleyes.gif

Hey Swirt,
Yup, oh boy. I agree.
Give it a rest Trisha.
Swirt, I think all our (my posts? lol) lead to a very a very passionate, invigorating discussion. I think it behooves me to get all our innkeeper's on this forum up and thinking.
Hey, fellow innkeepers, this is not a "who's popular" forum. I know some posters can take over and make you feel like "well, I'm not in the mix" (and you know who you are).
This is a really great site and I wish it could expand.
I think all our (my posts? lol) lead to a very a very passionate, invigorating discussion.
Invigorating? You make it sound like you are the one being encouraging and positive and helpful. YOU are the one who told somebody who was sitting on a goldmine of a B&B potential with train cars that he was nuts and nobody would ever want to stay there (those places make a killing). YOU are the one accosted a poster on the ABOUT forum who was reporting a scam and you misread her post thinking she was the scam and yelled at her for it. YOU are the one who thought JBJ was saying she found this site as a traveller. The discussions might be invigorating and get people thinking if you actually took the time to read people's posts correctly. You are the one who just gave an "ASS kicking" to someone that has contributed more positive things to this site than you ever have and to top it all off, you actually believe you are doing her a favor.
Just give it a rest.
Love you too, Swirt.

trishany said:

GeorgiaGirl25 said:
trishany said:

Oh boy. Where to begin?
rolleyes.gif

Hey Swirt,
Yup, oh boy. I agree.
wow.gif

Proudtexan,
Trishany this reply is NOT to you as I have given up long ago trying to reason with you. As always my interaction at this point is just to correct the mis-information you spew out as fact, for the benefit of everyone else.
For anyone with a healthy website, search engines will deliver far and above more traffic than most directories.
My own B&B gets 79% off all of its traffic from search engines. Referrals from directories and all other sites accounts for only 12% of my traffic. bbonline contributes 3%. Bedandbreakfast.com delivered just slightly less than bbonline when I was listed there as well. Both directories are good and worthwhile, but they are far from the only source of significant traffic. These types of numbers are a bit high for the "average" site. Average sites I would say come in at around 50-65% referrals from search engines.
TrishaNY's "facts" are not coming from a tracker or her server logs. According to her, they are coming from her interpretation of a field on her webervations reservation form that guests are asked to SELECT (not type in) where they found her. The choices offered are (Google, BB.com (no such site exists), bbonline, NFBBA (only people in North Fork would guess at the abbreviation), previous guest, recommendation (?), Magazine, Other) She claims that bandb.com and bbonline and tripadvisor come up as the top answers, but two of those are not even options in the select box.
trishany-fields.gif

Even if we took the actual data from that field (not her own recollection) the numbers would be less than helpful because they choices force people to use knowledge they don't have to collapse categories. Sure someone that used Yahoo might pick Google Search as a "close enough" answer, or they might pick "other". People who used bedandbreakfast.com are not likely to recognize it as bb.com so they might pick bbonline or other, or even recommendation. Someone coming from TripAdvisor might choose Other or Recommendation.
This has come up before that this kind of information is questionable even when the choices given are more accurate. I had bedandbreakfast.com and bbonline.com both listed as options on my choices and for more than a year after I was no longer on bedandbreakfast.com I still had significant numbers of guests choosing that as an option. The truth is that many people don't remember, which is why "on the internet" is the most common answer when you ask upon check-in or at the breakfast table.
Trackers are vital and it does pay to take a look at their data. They are even more help when you can set up goals so that you can see not only how people found you, but what sources had the most/best conversion from arrival on your site, to reservation.
It is entirely possible and likely that even though a dedicated directory may only send 3% of your website traffic, it may make up a much higher percentage of the people that actually became guests. (higher conversion rate)
Swirt - I love ya for starting up this site. I absolutely love coming to this site and posting my comments. But can we agree to disagree?

trishany said:

GeorgiaGirl25 said:
trishany said:

Oh boy. Where to begin?
rolleyes.gif

Hey Swirt,
Yup, oh boy. I agree.
wow.gif

Proudtexan,
trishany-fields.gif

Swirt - I love ya for starting up this site. I absolutely love coming to this site and posting my comments. But can we agree to disagree?
He can't agree to disagree about facts. That just doesn't happen with logical people. If you have a web statistics tracker (like Google analytics) and can cite those actual numbers of the referring sources from your site, then that's a different story. You would most definitely be in the minority here if most of your guests are finding you through the paid bed and breakfast directories.
Anecdotal information is not factual information. That's the issue at hand here.
I agree with Swirt, although this site is primarily for innkeepers there are regular contributors that are not innkeepers that have certainly lent more insight to our industry than other folks that do own B&Bs.

trishany said:

GeorgiaGirl25 said:
trishany said:

Oh boy. Where to begin?
rolleyes.gif

Hey Swirt,
Yup, oh boy. I agree.
trishany said:
Hey Swirt,
Yup, oh boy. I agree.
Say what you want Trish, after I type this you will be on my "ignore" list here....I would rather not listen to the likes of you....look who's calling the kettle black...Most of what you say is so unreasonable that it leaves a lot saying "what did she just say" or "what the heck does she mean"?!
GeorgiaGirl25 said:
I agree with you GG.
I am neither an innkeeper, nor a traveller. I am not sure if I "belong" on here either. I never worried about my place here until she started mentioning her criteria.

trishany said:
Actually... we have an inngoer who's a regular here. She hasn't appeared to be any more psychotic than you.
=)
Kk.
Awwww, Yellowsocks, come on. I have't been called a name since I've been 4 years old. It's very demeaning to you.
trishany said:
Awwww, Yellowsocks, come on. I have't been called a name since I've been 4 years old. It's very demeaning to you.
Trisha... follow the conversation...
YOU said:
trisha said:

The word "psychotic" was first used by you. Were you calling someone a name? Isn't that rather demeaning of you?
YS said:
Actually... we have an inngoer who's a regular here. She hasn't appeared to be any more psychotic than you.
READ IT AGAIN (CAREFULLY) I said that the regular, non-innkeeper poster here was no more psychotic than you are, NOT that you were psychotic, meaning that neither of you are. (Unless you took it to mean that if she is, then you are. Or if you are, then she's no more than you.)
As a point of fact, the regular, non-innkeeper poster here has been pleasant, informative, and a valuable source of a non-innkeeper's perspective. I, for one, am extremely grateful that she takes the time to come here and post and I am extremely disappointed in your feeling lead to "give her an ass kicking." How incredibly inappropriate of you.
Or were you being sarcastic? I can never tell...
=)
Kk.

trishany said:
=)
Kk.
trishany said:
YOU said:
trisha said:

The word "psychotic" was first used by you. Were you calling someone a name? Isn't that rather demeaning of you?
YS said:
READ IT AGAIN (CAREFULLY) I said that the regular, non-innkeeper poster here was no more psychotic than you are, NOT that you were psychotic, meaning that neither of you are. (Unless you took it to mean that if she is, then you are. Or if you are, then she's no more than you.)
As a point of fact, the regular, non-innkeeper poster here has been pleasant, informative, and a valuable source of a non-innkeeper's perspective. I, for one, am extremely grateful that she takes the time to come here and post and I am extremely disappointed in your feeling lead to "give her an ass kicking." How incredibly inappropriate of you.
=)
Kk.
YellowSocks said:
Socks, you keep saying that!! ;)

trishany said:

GeorgiaGirl25 said:
trishany said:

Oh boy. Where to begin?
rolleyes.gif

Hey Swirt,
Yup, oh boy. I agree.
trishany said:
Hey Swirt,
Yup, oh boy. I agree.
GeorgiaGirl25 said:
I agree with you GG.
I am neither an innkeeper, nor a traveller. I am not sure if I "belong" on here either. I never worried about my place here until she started mentioning her criteria.
penelope said:
GeorgiaGirl25 said:
I agree with you GG.
Who cares what her criteria are? She neither owns nor runs this site. You and GG have had all kinds of great, informative, interesting, and useful posts and I'm extremely glad both of you are here. I think GG has chosen the best course of action... one recommended and practiced by many.
=)
Kk.

trishany said:

GeorgiaGirl25 said:
trishany said:

Oh boy. Where to begin?
rolleyes.gif

Hey Swirt,
Yup, oh boy. I agree.
trishany said:
Hey Swirt,
Yup, oh boy. I agree.
GeorgiaGirl25 said:
I agree with you GG.
penelope said:
GeorgiaGirl25 said:
I agree with you GG.
Who cares what her criteria are? She neither owns nor runs this site. You and GG have had all kinds of great, informative, interesting, and useful posts and I'm extremely glad both of you are here. I think GG has chosen the best course of action... one recommended and practiced by many.
=)
Kk.
YellowSocks said:
I'm extremely glad both of you are here.

trishany said:
=)
Kk.
trishany said:
YOU said:
trisha said:

YS said:
=)
Kk.
YellowSocks said:
penelope said:
YellowSocks said:
Well, you know, sarcasm just doesn't work when you're not face to face, yet some people still try to do it. OnceTrisha mentioned that she had a tendency to be sarcastic I realized that you can never be sure what she means when she posts something.
=)
Kk.

trishany said:

GeorgiaGirl25 said:
trishany said:

Oh boy. Where to begin?
rolleyes.gif

Hey Swirt,
Yup, oh boy. I agree.
trishany said:
Hey Swirt,
Yup, oh boy. I agree.
GeorgiaGirl25 said:
I agree with you GG.
penelope said:
GeorgiaGirl25 said:
I agree with you GG.
=)
Kk.
YellowSocks said:
penelope said:
GeorgiaGirl25 said:
I agree with you GG.
=)
Kk.
You guys are great here on this forum! We appreciate the kind words and it's Innkeepers like the 99% here that keeps we wanting to stay at more and more B&B's! I wish I could afford to stay at each and everyone, and I do mean EVERY one here!
By the way, has anyone every seen what the potty mouth smiley
potty-mouth.gif
actually prints out in an email to you?? When that was used in reference to me last night and it came in my email box I was shocked!
omg_smile.gif

trishany said:

GeorgiaGirl25 said:
trishany said:

Oh boy. Where to begin?
rolleyes.gif

Hey Swirt,
Yup, oh boy. I agree.
trishany said:
Hey Swirt,
Yup, oh boy. I agree.
GeorgiaGirl25 said:
I agree with you GG.
penelope said:
GeorgiaGirl25 said:
I agree with you GG.
=)
Kk.
YellowSocks said:
penelope said:
GeorgiaGirl25 said:
I agree with you GG.
=)
Kk.
You guys are great here on this forum! We appreciate the kind words and it's Innkeepers like the 99% here that keeps we wanting to stay at more and more B&B's! I wish I could afford to stay at each and everyone, and I do mean EVERY one here!
potty-mouth.gif
actually prints out in an email to you?? When that was used in reference to me last night and it came in my email box I was shocked!
omg_smile.gif

GeorgiaGirl25 said:
potty-mouth.gif
omg_smile.gif
Actually, there are a bunch of different words that will result in that graphic (all of them graphic!). We had some fun shocking Swirt when he first developed the "potty mouth filter" (it displays a graphic instead of the word). We tested it out to see what would be OK and what would generate the pic, and suggested some additional terms to add.
I didn't know the graphic didn't work in an email... but that makes sense, I guess.
=)
Kk.

I too will put this NY innkeeper on ignore. She shows her true colors every time she posts. From what I have seen here, most have been very hospitable. If she runs her inn the way she treats others on this forum, I would flee in the middle of the night. Unfortunately people can access this forum from the privacy of their own home, with a bottle in hand. To those non innkeepers, please consider her motivation in most of her posts, to elevate herself and put others down. Do not take it personal, which is hard to do.

Wir bieten romantisch Brautkleider Große Größen zu günstige Preisen online. Custom kleider design nach dem Foto. So einfach finden Sie Ihr Traum Brautkleid.abendkleider online katalog Shopping für jede Hochzeit Party-Kleid ist wirklich eine Herausforderung für jede Braut, online abendkleider shop online abendkleider shop weil sie wahrscheinlich in ihrem schönsten Tag genutzt werden, so will sie es für nicht perfekt. Diese Aufgabe ist für Sein eine ganze Menge mehr hart für plus size Mädels, die Suche nach plus size Brautkleider bewährt.
Mein Vorschlag für die plus size Braut ist für Ihre Geduld bei der Suche nach den richtigen Abendkleid. Weil viele Brautgeschäfte nicht bieten Probe plus size Brautkleider, brautkleid große größe brautkleid große größe Sie besitzen nicht die Möglichkeit, verschiedene Arten von Kleidern in Ihrer Größe zu sehen.
Eine weitere Herausforderung plus size Bräute ist für jede Art von einer Hochzeitsfeier Kleid, das Ihre Figur Anzug aussehen wird. So starten Sie Ihre Recherche nach dem richtigen Kleid, können Sie durchsuchen Brautzeitschriften, die auch zeitgenössische Brides oder Brides, und versuchen, Brautkleidern Ihnen gefällt. Sie können auch das Internet nutzen, um für Brautkleider rund um die Webseiten in der die Hochzeitsgesellschaft Channel und Knot suchen.
Auch zahlreiche Stil Designer nun design plus size Brautkleider und einige sogar Design-Linien, die speziell für diese Frauen.
Hier werde ich helfen, plus size Bräute entdecken den Stil, ihre Körperform und welche sie vielleicht vermeiden flacher wird.
Stellen Sie sicher, das Sie ein Brautkleid, das nicht hinzufügen möchten Gewicht oder Breite, um Ihr System Form wählen, sondern Sie können für jeden Stil, cocktailkleider kaufen die Ihnen helfen schlank aussehen wird. Um eine Schlankheitskur aussehen, empfehlen Experten, die Sie vielleicht ein Brautkleid abendmode online günstig abendmode online günstig, dass asymmetrische Front Details hat zu wählen. Darüber hinaus werden das Brautkleid Silhouetten, die sehr gut aussehen wird plus size Bräute sind die a-Linie und die Prinzessin Hochzeit Kleid Stile.
Andere Brautkleidern, dass Kompliment plus size Bräute sind die Empire-Stil, Meerjungfrau-Stil und der Mantel-Stil. Insbesondere ist die Empire-Stil für Bräute, die nicht breasted, weil der Stil Ziel ist es, ein Schlaglicht auf der ganzen Büste fit. Die Meerjungfrau Stil ist für große Bräute, die ausgewogenen Proportionen haben vorgeschlagen. Der Mantel-Stil ist für diejenigen, die eine ausgewogene und definierte Taille haben.
Abgesehen von Stil, vielleicht plus size Bräute auch überprüfen empire stil brautkleid , brautkleider für den strand wenn das Kleid "Muster, die Bänder Motiv, Stickerei oder Deckleisten werden können, um ihre Größe skaliert. Sie können nicht wählen Hochzeitsgesellschaft Kleider, die kleinen Details haben brautkleider klassisch , weil sie aussehen könnte zierlich. Darüber hinaus können Sie nicht wählen Sie einen Stil, der Breite hinzugefügt wird, wie Stufenröcke und Rüschen.
Hinzufügen Details rund um den Saum oder in das Mieder fügt Aufmerksamkeit in das Kleid und nicht um die Büste in der Veranstaltung haben Sie eine riesige eins.
Birnenförmig Mädchen aussehen Blickfang, brautkleid ballkleid wenn sie einen aus der Schulter Kleid für ihre Kittel tragen wird, weil die von der Schulter Ausschnitt und Chorhemd v-neck schlanke die Büste Linie helfen.
Suche nach dem richtigen plus size Hochzeitsgesellschaft Kleider vielleicht kein Problem mehr, nachdem Sie einige Tipps brautmoden online bestellen brautmoden online bestellen, die ich hier angebotenen Studie. Ich hoffe, dass dies Ihnen bei Ihrer Suche Anleitung für das perfekte Kleid, das Ihnen helfen, sich in einer der einzigartigsten Morgen Ihres Lebens wird.
online shop brautkleider

Back