Help with daily votes to secure a preservation grant

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anon Inn

Reaction score
Fellow volunteers at Astoria’s public radio station have purchased a downtown historic building. They have kept the existing tenants and are running an in-the-black (barely) operation. They have a lovely performance and event space upstairs. Affordable rates. Support from the community is strong.
They are creeping up on the top spot for securing a $100,000.00 grant from the National Trust for Historic Preservation. They intend to use this grant for the nuts and bolts of bringing the old Odd Fellows Hall building up to current code.
This is one of those daily vote things. If you can lend your support I will be most grateful.
https://www.nationalgeographic.com/voteyourmainstreet/astoria/
https://www.nationalgeographic.com/voteyourmainstreet/astoria/

I can’t edit the post, so a correction. The funding $ will actually come from American Express.

OK, here is the deal. You enter an e-mail address that you can access immediately. They only give you 5 minutes to click on teh e-mail they send you as a sign-in. Then click on that and then click Sign In. It should give you a screen with the contenders listed in alpha order. At least it did for me.
It lets you have 5 votes. Logout. Then start over again with a new e-mail address and you can vote 5 more votes. I just did 15 votes.

OK, here is the deal. You enter an e-mail address that you can access immediately. They only give you 5 minutes to click on teh e-mail they send you as a sign-in. Then click on that and then click Sign In. It should give you a screen with the contenders listed in alpha order. At least it did for me.
It lets you have 5 votes. Logout. Then start over again with a new e-mail address and you can vote 5 more votes. I just did 15 votes..
Didn't try a new email addy! I was just doing the daily five. Thank you so much. It will be such a boon if they can get this $.

It lets you have 5 votes. Logout. Then start over again with a new e-mail address and you can vote 5 more votes. I just did 15 votes..
Didn't try a new email addy! I was just doing the daily five. Thank you so much. It will be such a boon if they can get this $.
I just gave you 35 votes. I have 7 e-mails that are easy to access when they send the link - it has to be the same browser used for the sign-in. Since Himself's e-mail was a re-route to mine e-mails, he voted tonight.
Thanks for the reminder - I forgot to vote yesterday. Will write a note to me to check each addy off daily. WE know how toplay their games. If we all use all our e-mails @ 5 votes per, how can you lose?
Almost forgot yesterday but did my 35 at 11 PM & was able to do another 35 at 9 AM this morning. I hope everyone is taking 5minutes to vote (it does not even take that long actually if you have your server tab open and click back & forth between them)

I just gave you 35 votes. I have 7 e-mails that are easy to access when they send the link - it has to be the same browser used for the sign-in. Since Himself's e-mail was a re-route to mine e-mails, he voted tonight.
Thanks for the reminder - I forgot to vote yesterday. Will write a note to me to check each addy off daily. WE know how toplay their games. If we all use all our e-mails @ 5 votes per, how can you lose?
Almost forgot yesterday but did my 35 at 11 PM & was able to do another 35 at 9 AM this morning. I hope everyone is taking 5minutes to vote (it does not even take that long actually if you have your server tab open and click back & forth between them)
Thank you. Thank you. !

Voting ended last night. Let us know the results when they announce it
Never mind. Just got e-mail with the results - TA DA!!!! #3 - you ended #3.

Back