help with Facebook

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agoodman

Reaction score
I want to add a "facebook fan" link to the bottom of my emails, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to do this ..... can anyone help?

You need to go to FB and search for fan link (or something similar). You will find there are a series of steps to take that will give you a code for 'liking' your page.
If you just want a link to your fan page in your emails and you're having trouble with the FB part of it (vs having trouble putting any kind of link in) you need to know what your fan page name is and enter it as a link in a format like this: facebook.com/yourfanpagenamegoeshere
If you can't put links in your email at all, that's another problem and we'd need to know what email system you're using.

I don't use outlook any more but what I remember about setting up email signatures is that they use visual basic code for the email signature. Now, that was the 2003 version of Outlook.
Here's a recent article about it.

I don't use outlook any more but what I remember about setting up email signatures is that they use visual basic code for the email signature. Now, that was the 2003 version of Outlook.
Here's a recent article about it..
Amazing. I tried to do all of this yesterday and ended up erasing the whole sig file I had by clicking 'new' and I still couldn't do what this says. Must be an old version of Outlook I'm on. Will try it again tomorrow because it's useful stuff.

Amazing. I tried to do all of this yesterday and ended up erasing the whole sig file I had by clicking 'new' and I still couldn't do what this says. Must be an old version of Outlook I'm on. Will try it again tomorrow because it's useful stuff.
The 2003 version with visual basic for scripts is truly awful. VB is one of the least intuitive languages, and most buggy - in other words, a typical microsoft product. Maybe the more recent versions are better, but I moved to thunderbird (a mozilla product) when my last computer died and I use gmail on my macbook. Hopefully you can use the instructions.

The 2003 version with visual basic for scripts is truly awful. VB is one of the least intuitive languages, and most buggy - in other words, a typical microsoft product. Maybe the more recent versions are better, but I moved to thunderbird (a mozilla product) when my last computer died and I use gmail on my macbook. Hopefully you can use the instructions.
Tried T-bird but it kept getting messed up with my spam filter program. Need one place to download all inn mail from 5 different email addresses. Maybe I'll look for an upgraded Outlook version.

Back